Shy Guy Fan Club

Mario7727

Mario7727
why not? ahahaha xD and yay :D go Shy Guy! :D where are you shy guys fans? lol

Shy Guy's p. cool

yeah Shy Guy is like the best Mario Character! :D my favorite color is blue soo technically i like Blue Shy Guy lol xD

There should be a Shy Guy smiley. Shy Guy's one of my favorite enemies. I use him in Mario Kart 7, Mario Power Tennis, and Mario Tennis 64. :D

ShyGuyRed-CSS-MSS.png
There's your smiley :)
And yet I accidentally click post instead of preview.
Shy Guy's cool. I wish Luigi would tell us what he saw under his mask during Mario Power Tennis.

Huh, I can sprite in the style we use: :mario: :luigi: :waluigi: :wario:

La Marionette said:
There should be a Shy Guy smiley. Shy Guy's one of my favorite enemies. I use him in Mario Kart 7, Mario Power Tennis, and Mario Tennis 64. :D

yes there should be a smiley for it and SKmarioman where did you get that smiley of Shy Guy? xD

He shrunk the sprite of a Shy Guy.

lol yeah, and i always use shy guy (or fly guy) for mario power tennis too! xD and mario baseball :P i wish i had mario kart 7 :/ lol but i don't have a 3DS

La Marionette said:
He shrunk the sprite of a Shy Guy.
Yes but we need a different sprite style like you said. Maybe a Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga styled sprite.

I can make a Shy Guy smiley in the forum style, but my bandwidth is currently down. :-\

oh i'm sorry :l

Oh, no need to be sorry about. It'll be back within a month or so.

lol ok? xD soo back on about Shy Guy :P ahahaha why do you guys think he is always wearing the white mask? :O

La Marionette said:
Oh, no need to be sorry about. It'll be back within a month or so.

Nope, in the 27th of this month, the bandwidth will renew

the 27th? but that's in 3 days lol xD

La Marionette said:
It's his face.

really? are you sure about that? -__- umm don't you remember in Mario Power Tennis when his White Mask fell off? and he stayed on the ground until he put it back on? that means he hides his REAL face idk why :l probably because he's idk....shy? ahahahahaha xD

LGM assumes its his face because the mask can change expression

Baby Luigi said:
LGM assumes its his face because the mask can change expression

well i guess i'm pretty sure he's a toad who's deformed and too shy to show his face and covers it with a white mask lol doesn't that seem more reasonable Baby Luigi? :)

Shy Guy isn't a deformed Toad. Shy Guy is a Shy Guy. Simple.

Baby Luigi said:
Shy Guy isn't a deformed Toad. Shy Guy is a Shy Guy. Simple.

yay? lol xD that's a good possiblity too :) ahaha.......

SuperPaperFan said:
I would like shy guy if i could see behind his/hers/its mask.

Then ask Luigi what he saw.

He might lie though

Back