Luigi & Wario Fan Club

Re: Luigi Fan Club

Boidoh said:
The Dark Knight said:
Bane said:
MEEEEE!!!

NeptuneXBoidoh!

First of all This came up because I said if I entered a contest and dressed up as wario would I win... So technically its NeptuneXWario. :P

NeptunexWario Bros.

Disclaimer: Wario Bros. was a user on Userpedia who used to be a good friend of mine.

Don't mean to minimod but let's get back on topic.

But Baby Luigi is cute. :3

Queen Boo said:
Don't mean to minimod but let's get back on topic.

But Baby Luigi is cute. :3

There's not really much of a topic to get back onto.

I mean, if we were to talk about Luigi all the time, people would become sick of the thread, but if we would talk about something else AND Luigi, well, you can see where I'm going with this.

True, I just don't know what else to talk about... Add Wario maybe?

Well Wario fits well in any discussion

I'll change the title.

Yay Wario has fans! :D

I kind of like Wario. I hope he returns in the next Super Smash Bros. I'm rather dissapointed that he hasn't been in any Mario RPG. He'd make a great mini-boss/secondary antagonist or a wacky party member.

Yes.

I could imagine him (kind of) as a wacky partner in a Paper Mario game. He could groundpound enemies and charge into them. I dunno other attacks though.

Wario needs to appear in Mario platforming games, period. New Super Mario Bros. 2 is an insult to this.

Don Pianta said:
I kind of like Wario. I hope he returns in the next Super Smash Bros. I'm rather dissapointed that he hasn't been in any Mario RPG. He'd make a great mini-boss/secondary antagonist or a wacky party member.

I don't think you really need to hope. I'm pretty sure Wario's a shoe-in veteran for the next game. He will be in the next Super Smash Bros.

Baby Luigi said:
Wario needs to appear in Mario platforming games, period. New Super Mario Bros. 2 is an insult to this.
Yes.

It would've been cool as a boss and if you lose he takes an amount of coins.

Or he could be playable.

Luigi is a beast...in his own way.

Wario is a true beast who can eat beasts in their own way

Wario is fat because he has been eating beasts.

Also

Baby Luigi said:

Ever heard of Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3? That's a platforming game where Wario is the playable one.

I want a game where the Shroobs attack the mushroom kingdom again, but Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi and Bowser are the only ones who are left untouched. Mario and Luigi form their own team, Wario and Waluigi form their own team, and Bowser forms his own team. Then they can team up teams at certain points in the game to stop the Shroobs.

Sorry, that was terrible.

Bane said:
I want a game where the Shroobs attack the mushroom kingdom again, but Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi and Bowser are the only ones who are left untouched. Mario and Luigi form their own team, Wario and Waluigi form their own team, and Bowser forms his own team. Then they can team up teams at certain points in the game to stop the Shroobs.

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi need to come back and blast lasers at the Shroob Planet.

Bane said:

Add Peach and Daisy form their own team and everyone will be happy.

Cirdec said:
Bane said:

Add Peach and Daisy form their own team and everyone will be happy.

No...?

Back