Which Mario Villain Do You Like Best?
We have:
Bowser Junior
Bowser
Dementio (Super Paper Mario)
Mr. L (Also Super Paper Mario)
:D Which do you like best? :D
Edit: Now you can choose any Villain!!! :D

Bowser Jr., Fawful, Elder Princess Shroob (battle theme!!!), Wart, and Wario.

Um... well... Wario... because I can torture him.

why are the choices so limited

Fawful is the only Mario villain I actually like, and because he's the most humorous. None of the Mario villains can compete with other series for the "Most Evil" or "Most Successful" categories.

btw palpatine is the most successful

Bowser Jr. He's my second favorite character period, only to Yoshi.

Dimentio, though I also like Bowser.

King Boo, pretty much the only Boo I actually like. I like how he's the kind of villain who actually takes care of his minions and actually sees them as friends not just slaves who have to do whatever he says. Although I would like some clarity as to whether or not he's allied with Bowser. Sometimes he works for Bowser, other times he sides with Mario and Co. (Mario Super Sluggers) and sometimes he's neutral (Mario Party 8 ) .

Bowser's just awesome. Take two awesome reptiles (turtles + dragons) and this is what you get. Honestly, he could've ruled the whole world if the good guys and new bad guys weren't in his way, seriously, he has 8 spoiled brats to carry on his legacy, an elderly master of dark magic who raised him, an army of turtles, angry mushrooms, ghosts, walking bombs, and vicious flowers at his disposal each with a subordinate king. Plus, Bowser's one of the few villians I can think of ATM who actually defeated his arch-nemesis and left him near death. On top of all that, Bowser's the "Even Evil Has Standards" type of villain, my favorite.

Dr. Javelin said:
why are the choices so limited

Fawful is the only Mario villain I actually like, and because he's the most humorous. None of the Mario villains can compete with other series for the "Most Evil" or "Most Successful" categories.

btw palpatine is the most successful
Sorry, I"ll edit it so you can choose any, those are just most of the ones I've heard of...

Yep.

King Boo has always been a favorite of mine, I like the fact that he is to Luigi, as Bowser is to Mario.

Bowser Jr. I've always loved, I used to like Waluigi a lot when I was younger.

Mr. L and Cortez as well, although I guess it's difficult to consider them villains since they're kind of reformed.

Master Collision said:
King Boo has always been a favorite of mine, I like the fact that he is to Luigi, as Bowser is to Mario.

Bowser Jr. I've always loved, I used to like Waluigi a lot when I was younger.

Mr. L and Cortez as well, although I guess it's difficult to consider them villains since they're kind of reformed.
I like Mr. L, from SPM, even though I haven't battled him yet.
I looooooooooove Bowser Jr.

I changed my mind. I like Mario the most. Duh. :P

I like the Koopalings now, I've drawn pics of them by looking at pics off the internet, and I like Iggy and Lemmy the most, even though Iggy's crazy (he slapped his butt at the beginning of the first battle in NSMBWii) and Lemmy's tiny.

Back