Kirby 20th Anniversary Disc for Wii

a compilation disc filled with some of the best Kirby games ever created.

Kirby 64 better be on this disc.

Anyways, I'm really happy to hear about this - I'm definitely getting it when it comes out.

ffffuuuuuuuuuu

Sounds pretty awesome, didn't really expect it either. I dont have a wii so I'll just probably celebrate it by playing kssu for the 90000th time.

Surely it will have some of the older Kirby titles, never got a chance to play those.

Will definitely get this nonetheless.

Oh sure Nintendo, do something epic for Kirby's 20th but ignore Samus' 25th, that's fine

Uh, cool. If they give it the same sort of bonus content they gave the Prime Trilogy rerelease, then it should be epic in that respect.

What I'm guessing they'll have:

Kirby's Dream Land
Kirby's Dream Land 2
Kirby's Dream Land 3
Kirby's Adventure
Kirby Super Star
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards (possibly)

That's pretty much all the old main Kirby games I can think of.

I'm thinking the game would be like Mega Man: Anniversary Collection. Hub world with all the games, a couple of offbeat titles, a second pause screen, etc.

Like I stated in the previous topic:

Gamefreak75 said:
I'm going to assume that this is going to be like the Metroid Prime Trilogy as it will only be on shelves for a limited time + all the other goodies the game came with.

I hope it comes with a metal cover just like Trilogy did as well.

Magikrazy said:

Kirby's Dream Land
Kirby's Dream Land 2
Kirby's Dream Land 3
Kirby's Adventure
Kirby Super Star

I would be completely satisfied with this.

Majin Vegeta said:
They need to make a Pokemon anniversary game when the time comes.
Well, next year is the fifteenth anniversary for Pokemon in North America, so I hope that happens. Although see them doing concerts or something like Zelda's 25th anniversary since all of the games keep getting remade.

Magikrazy said:

Kirby's Dream Land
Kirby's Dream Land 2
Kirby's Dream Land 3
Kirby's Adventure
Kirby Super Star

^Yes. It would be a great idea to port some handheld games to a console so that Let's Players can have a lot less trouble with these games (of course there's the Game Boy Player, but that's incompatible with the Wii). DS games, or any one of the never games, will never make the cut, of course.

Sorry for the bump, but these are the games included (apparently)

Kirby's Dream Land
Kirby's Adventure
Kirby's Dream Land 2
Kirby Super Star
Kirby's Dream Land 3
Kirby 64 : The Crystal Shards

'3K said:
Wow, they played it completely safe.
After E3, that doesn't really surprise me.

Creeper said:
Sorry for the bump, but these are the games included (apparently)

Kirby's Dream Land
Kirby's Adventure
Kirby's Dream Land 2
Kirby Super Star
Kirby's Dream Land 3
Where is Air Ride?!

They put in six games for Kirby including a 3D installment and Mario just gets a port of the first Mario All-Stars without Super Mario World even included? Total BS, Nintendo.

Mario gets all the love from Nintendo anyways. He's having two main games come out in the span of about 4 months. It's about time Kirby started getting some love.

Now what's total BS is the lack of a Mother compilation.

Also, the game is called "Kirby's Dream Collection".

I understand that. It still doesn't mean they should just copy and paste Mario All-Stars to a disk. Regardless of how he's treated, it is still his anniversary and Mario fans deserve better. At least Zelda had worldwide concerts. Now Mother, I think we both know that we shouldn't expect that to ever happen, no matter how much it would be wanted.

Ah, Metroid. Now that was the series I was sad about not getting represented. I think it sadly may be about how it hasn't been that successful in Japan despite good sales worldwide. Anyways, next year is the fifteenth anniversary of Pokemon's worldwide release, so I hope it does get something. My hopes aren't high though...

Magikrazy said:

Kirby's Dream Land
Kirby's Dream Land 2
Kirby's Dream Land 3
Kirby's Adventure
Kirby Super Star

Creeper said:
these are the games included

Kirby's Dream Land
Kirby's Adventure
Kirby's Dream Land 2
Kirby Super Star
Kirby's Dream Land 3
Am I a wizard?

Back