New Super Mario Bros. 2

I just think the background will have added depth, that's all

Golden Mario was funny.
There's a switch, which turns all enemies into Gold, and Coins counter goes up to 9999, instead of resetting after 99.

No, it's no more like that.
Actually, the amount to 1-ups are as minimal as possible.

Baby Luigi said:
I just think the background will have added depth, that's all
Yeah. That would work too.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Actually, the amount to 1-ups are as minimal as possible.
That sucks for me, I'm terrible at video games!!! D:

Yoshidude99 said:
The New Super Mario bros games aren't very hard anyway.
You should see how bad I am at video games.

But yeah. Even for me the battles are boring, the NSMB2 game should be more fun when it comes to the Koopalings.

Toad85 said:
Yoshidude99 said:
The New Super Mario bros games aren't very hard anyway.
Then I must suck.
Yup. Same here, though I already said that.

Despite me being bad at the Wii one, Larry was boring in battle terms, he was easy! So what're you guys hoping for each Koopaling battle? I'm hoping they do something either alongside or different then shooting fireballs out of their wands, for example, maybe for Larry or one of the others have platforms and maybe spikes on the floor. Or it could be one of their originals, which I have no clue what they are.

One thing I don't get about the group artwork. Looks at the Koopa Shell hitting the Goombas, it is a basic yellow like a Yellow Koopa's shell. But the Paratroopa's shell is a golden yellow, more shiny and glossy unlike the Koopa Shell being thrown, kinda strange right?

Also one other thing. In one screenshot there are green pipes. There are vertical and horizontal, when they meet there is no Gray connector thing. It is like the pipes from Super Mario Bros. and the lost levels. But in other screenshots there are gray connectors connecting the vertical and horizontal pipes. Another strange thing as well

If there is a Kuribo's Shoe, expect a golden variant as well

Honestly, I think they're overdoing it on the color gold. First, Mario Kart 7, now this? Gold isn't even an attractive color to begin with.

Golden Koopa Troopa's (and any other Golden Enemies, like Goomba's, Cheep Cheeps, etc.) are temporary.
These are normal Enemies, but after Mario has hit some kind of switch.
Hitting them, gives you more Coins.

YoshiGo99 said:
Imma still wanting for this baby right here

Goomba%27s_Shoe_Mario.png
Oh my God, if that's in New Super Mario Bros. 2 or New Super Mario Bros. U, I could just DIE! After playing the game, of course, because I want to live to jump around in the Goomba's Shoe/Kuribo's Shoe again!

I really get the feeling that a golden one is a bad idea. What it happens if we had GOLDEN FAWFUL!? The possibilities are limitless ;D

Majin Buu said:
I really get the feeling that a golden one is a bad idea.

The value of the game dropped just by looking at it. Does Nintendo know anything about inflation?

Talk about a golden age.

Majin Buu said:
I really get the feeling that a golden one is a bad idea. What it happens if we had GOLDEN FAWFUL!? The possibilities are limitless ;D
Golden Kirby:
Every enemy he sucks up gives him the Gold ability that turns everything gold!
Kirby: I...can't...move.

Golden Kid Icarus:
Pit's Bow/Sword is pure gold!
Pit: Cool!
And his wings are also gold!
Pit: AHHHHHHHH!

Golden Punch-Out!!:
Everybody is gold except for Little Mac!
Little Mac: I can't feel my hands anymore.

And that's how gold ruins videogames! Good night, everybody!

Gold weaponry sucks because how incredibly soft it is. Gold could never match up with iron, steel, or heck, even bronze when it comes to combat.

Why not give Mario the golden touch like King Midas and continue the golden age of gold?

Back