Surprising Stuff in Pokemon

I think that all bug Pokemon can't learn fly. Unless the thing I saw it on was outdated.

Yeah, it was outdated, the only bug types that fly are volcarona and genesect.

I can understand that because the whole Fly thing is meant to carry the player around to different areas, and since Bug-types are just bugs they're probably too small/weak to carry you.

Mariomario64 said:
I can understand that because the whole Fly thing is meant to carry the player around to different areas, and since Bug-types are just bugs they're probably too small/weak to carry you.
*coughPidgeycough*
tumblr_lopwhwX4d91qe93k1o1_500.gif

That's goddamn strange.

Pidgey and Spearow are ridiclously small Pokemon that can still carry a human to different areas, but Butterfree and Scyther can't?

So, Vanillite isn't an ice cream?

MY WHOLE LIFE IS A LIE! *cry*

The story behind Kadabra goes that a boy woke up and was Kadabra all of a sudden, not Abra, not Alakazam, but Kadabra.

V.V. said:
The story behind Kadabra goes that a boy woke up and was Kadabra all of a sudden, not Abra, not Alakazam, but Kadabra.
Were did you get this story

[quote author=FireRed's entry]It happened one morning - a boy with extrasensory powers awoke in bed transformed into KADABRA.[/quote]
[quote author=Emerald's entry]It is rumored that a boy with psychic abilities suddenly transformed into KADABRA while he was assisting research into extrasensory powers.[/quote]
Nintendo is weird.

Here's a story about Kadabra I heard.

It happened one morning - a man with extrasensory powers sued Nintendo because of KADABRA.

GreenDisaster said:
[quote author=FireRed's entry]It happened one morning - a boy with extrasensory powers awoke in bed transformed into KADABRA.
[quote author=Emerald's entry]It is rumored that a boy with psychic abilities suddenly transformed into KADABRA while he was assisting research into extrasensory powers.[/quote]
Nintendo is weird.
[/quote]
That just means that it's a confirmed story in the Kanto region, while in Hoenn they aren't sure if it's true or not.

Magikrazy said:

It happened one morning - a man with extrasensory powers sued Nintendo because of KADABRA.
I read about that. That's why Kadabra hasn't appeared in the anime or TCG for a long time.

The Dark Knight said:
Magikrazy said:

I read about that. That's why Kadabra hasn't appeared in the anime or TCG for a long time.
And now you can no longer legally use Alakazam in TCG matches.

Magikrazy said:
The Dark Knight said:
Magikrazy said:

And now you can no longer legally use Alakazam in TCG matches.
Actually, I used to own an Abra card with an attack called ultra evolution. It allowed you to evolve straight into an Alakazam.

Majin Buu said:
Wow, seriously?

Yeah, it's also why in the Anime, Sabrina's Abra evolved straight past Kadabra and into Alakazam, because they were afraid of being sued.

I bet we're all getting this from DYK Gaming, since we're just saying what's on there.

Back