Things you don't get until later

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
What things in the Mario series did you not get until later?

For a short time, I didn't get why Piantas had the Laser Beam power in Mario Super Sluggers until I realized...

THEY'RE CHUCKSTERS!!

For a short time i thought Isle Delfino was paradise. Then i realize its inhabited by piantas which are a species that. a.) inhabit isle delfino with their stupidty and shine scandals b.) they have a species of pianta living in rogueport doing scandals.

Shoop Da Whoop said:
Gardevoir said:
For a short time i thought Isle Delfino was paradise. Then i realize its inhabited by piantas which are a species that. a.) inhabit isle delfino with their stupidty and shine scandals b.) they have a species of pianta living in rogueport doing scandals.
I thought you didn't hate Piantas.

If you read my topic "Piantas and their stupidity (with noki humor too)" you would see i think they are "awesomely stupid". And the Rogueport bunch are just awesome (maybe its because their PAPER PIANTAS :D)

What the hell a "star bit" is.

Mario could run and shoot fireballs in SMB (Deluxe), seriously! Altrough it was my first Mario game....

I did not get how Baby Mario and Baby Luigi could be in the same game as their adult counterparts

Then came this game called Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time

Why E. Gadd gave Bowser Jr the magic paintbrush, and how the Piantas thought that Shadow Mario looked like Mario despite being all liquid and silvery until I realised it was cause they were stupid lol. Still haven't gotten the first one haha.

When I was little, I had strange imagination about Cheep-Cheeps.

IF THEY HAVE WINGS, WHY THEY DON'T FLY WITH THEM?

Even Sushie from Paper Mario doesn't...

I just figured out that they have fins shaped like wings.

Anyways my other question is:

How come Bomb Boos from Super Mario Galaxy don't hide their faces when you look at them?

I didn't get a answer for this one yet.

Anyways: I REACHED BLOOPER RANK!

IceShadow1199 said:

I think they're just wing-shaped fins.

Z-omb said:
Why E. Gadd gave Bowser Jr the magic paintbrush, and how the Piantas thought that Shadow Mario looked like Mario despite being all liquid and silvery until I realised it was cause they were stupid lol. Still haven't gotten the first one haha.
I think he stole the Gaddbrush.

IceShadow1199 said:

Anyways my other question is:

How come Bomb Boos from Super Mario Galaxy don't hide their faces when you look at them.
And what did you come up with as answers to those questions?

Well, I don't get why Bomb Boos don't hide their faces when you look at 'em but I figured out that Cheep-Cheeps have wing-shaped fins.

IceShadow1199 said:
Well, I don't get why Bomb Boos don't hide their faces when you look at 'em but I figured out that Cheep-Cheeps have wing-shaped fins.
Ok, for a moment I thought you hadn't an answer.

This board is called Things you don't get until later.

RandomGuy said:
I never understood why Wario was so fat

He either eats too much, eats too badly, or is full of gas

Or all of the above

I don't get how Yoshi even LAYS eggs when he's a GUY. It's disgusting to think about it

Back