Things you don't get until later

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
What things in the Mario series did you not get until later?

For a short time, I didn't get why Piantas had the Laser Beam power in Mario Super Sluggers until I realized...

THEY'RE CHUCKSTERS!!
 

Boidoh

King Bowser
Banned User
For a short time i thought Isle Delfino was paradise. Then i realize its inhabited by piantas which are a species that. a.) inhabit isle delfino with their stupidty and shine scandals b.) they have a species of pianta living in rogueport doing scandals.
 

GutsehMan

Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman.
The fact that Paper Mario physics aren't out of whack.
 

Boidoh

King Bowser
Banned User
Shoop Da Whoop said:
Gardevoir said:
For a short time i thought Isle Delfino was paradise. Then i realize its inhabited by piantas which are a species that. a.) inhabit isle delfino with their stupidty and shine scandals b.) they have a species of pianta living in rogueport doing scandals.
I thought you didn't hate Piantas.
If you read my topic "Piantas and their stupidity (with noki humor too)" you would see i think they are "awesomely stupid". And the Rogueport bunch are just awesome (maybe its because their PAPER PIANTAS :D)
 

Fazer

RIP Walkazo
Mario could run and shoot fireballs in SMB (Deluxe), seriously! Altrough it was my first Mario game....
 

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
I did not get how Baby Mario and Baby Luigi could be in the same game as their adult counterparts

Then came this game called Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
 

Z-omb

Spiny
Why E. Gadd gave Bowser Jr the magic paintbrush, and how the Piantas thought that Shadow Mario looked like Mario despite being all liquid and silvery until I realised it was cause they were stupid lol. Still haven't gotten the first one haha.
 

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
When I was little, I had strange imagination about Cheep-Cheeps.

IF THEY HAVE WINGS, WHY THEY DON'T FLY WITH THEM?

Even Sushie from Paper Mario doesn't...

I just figured out that they have fins shaped like wings.

Anyways my other question is:

How come Bomb Boos from Super Mario Galaxy don't hide their faces when you look at them?

I didn't get a answer for this one yet.

Anyways: I REACHED BLOOPER RANK!
 

Toad85

MarioKartRPG
IceShadow1199 said:
When I was little, I had strange imagination about Cheep-Cheeps.

IF THEY HAVE WINGS, WHY THEY DON'T FLY WITH THEM?

Even Sushie from Paper Mario doesn't...
I think they're just wing-shaped fins.
 

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
Z-omb said:
Why E. Gadd gave Bowser Jr the magic paintbrush, and how the Piantas thought that Shadow Mario looked like Mario despite being all liquid and silvery until I realised it was cause they were stupid lol. Still haven't gotten the first one haha.
I think he stole the Gaddbrush.

IceShadow1199 said:
When I was little, I had strange imagination about Cheep-Cheeps.

IF THEY HAVE WINGS, WHY THEY DON'T FLY WITH THEM?

Even Sushie from Paper Mario doesn't...

Anyways my other question is:

How come Bomb Boos from Super Mario Galaxy don't hide their faces when you look at them.
And what did you come up with as answers to those questions?
 

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
Well, I don't get why Bomb Boos don't hide their faces when you look at 'em but I figured out that Cheep-Cheeps have wing-shaped fins.
 

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
IceShadow1199 said:
Well, I don't get why Bomb Boos don't hide their faces when you look at 'em but I figured out that Cheep-Cheeps have wing-shaped fins.
Ok, for a moment I thought you hadn't an answer.

This board is called Things you don't get until later.
 

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
RandomGuy said:
I never understood why Wario was so fat
He either eats too much, eats too badly, or is full of gas

Or all of the above
 

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
I don't get how Yoshi even LAYS eggs when he's a GUY. It's disgusting to think about it
 
Top