What would Mario Sunshine 2 be like?

I think Sunshine 2 will be like nothing, for it will never be released. Ever.

SPF is asking what Mario Sunshine would be like, not what it will be. Of course there will never be a sequel to Super Mario Sunshine, but that doesn't stop us from wondering what it would be like. I think that it would have more nozzles and possibly the Koopalings.

A Fludd with a less annoying voice!

SuperPaperFan said:
I think it would be a new FLUDD. There might be Shadow Mario (Bowser Jr.)again.
Post-Damage Invincibility said:
I think Sunshine 2 will be like nothing, for it will never be released. Ever.
In SuperPaperFan's saying, I can't see many changes, I think it wouldn't sell if it's just a copy.
If they do, they would create new area or stories, or rather just something new and original like Mario Snowland etc.

Might not happen, but it would be interesting to see what Il Piantissimo will do with the paintbrush. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if he used it to become an actual Pianta.

There should be a Super Mario Sunshine 3DS where Mario, Luigi, Wario, and Toad are playable

La Marionette said:
There should be a Super Mario Sunshine 3DS where Mario, Luigi, Wario, and Toad are playable

It should be either waluigi or yoshi to replace toad. The yoshi you play as is the REAL green yoshi that doesnt spit juice. Yoshi wont have the ability to spit juice but he could have a juice fludd to have the same abilities. He also wont desolve in water.

Hell no. Characters have to ride on Yoshi. Yoshi is already semi-playable, but even then, Mario's the one controlling him.

And make them fall into lava, so I'll get double points for that!

No, a pianta should be playable.

LOL, that's only a joke.

I still like it to be Mario, Luigi, and Wario at the very least, like in Super Mario 64 DS. :mario: :luigi: :wario:

If Yoshi is in, then he should have some handicaps not to make him too cheap. Perhaps instead of finding water, he has to find fruit. Also, Mario, Luigi, and Wario have some abilities that Yoshi can't access to, like how they can punch in the previous game.

La Marionette said:
If Yoshi is in, then he should have some handicaps not to make him too cheap. Perhaps instead of finding water, he has to find fruit. Also, Mario, Luigi, and Wario have some abilities that Yoshi can't access to, like how they can punch in the previous game.

Yeah but maybe in this game ONLY wario can punch. Or wario's fludd is so strong it can break brick.

However, Wario's Rocket Nozzle won't fly as far.

You know, it would be quite humorous if the Super Mario Sunshine sequel was similar to Super Mario 64 DS, in that you get to use Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, and Wario, and each of them have their own pros and cons...

Mario: Balanced character.

Luigi: Squirt Nozzle is weaker than Mario's; Hover nozzle lasts twice as long as Mario's, but packs less power than Mario's; Rocket Nozzle sends Luigi flying twice as high, but packs less power than Mario's; while using the Turbo Nozzle, Luigi can run on top of water; Luigi's F.L.U.D.D. uses less water than Mario's; while underwater, Luigi's air gauge lasts at the same rate as Mario's, but it'll drain faster if he does any attacks; Luigi's punches pack less power than Mario's.

Yoshi: Can perform the Flutter Jump; can spit out juice that can turn enemies into platforms; does not have his own personal F.L.U.D.D., so he does not have access to any of the nozzle parts; certain fruits can give Yoshi similar abilities as the nozzles, but a Turbo Nozzle duplicate is not one of them; while underwater, Yoshi's air gauge lasts twice as long as Mario's; instead of punches, Yoshi uses his tongue to attack.

Wario: Squirt Nozzle is stronger than Mario's; Hover nozzle lasts half as long as Mario's, but packs more power than Mario's; Rocket Nozzle sends Wario flying half as high, but packs more power than Mario's; the Turbo Nozzle enables Wario to ram into obstacles that none of the other characters can get past; Wario's F.L.U.D.D. uses more water than Mario's; while underwater, Wario's air gauge lasts half as long as Mario's; Wario's punches pack more power than Mario's.

If you're wondering about Yoshi, this is THE Yoshi that I'm talking about, and not the Isle Delfino Yoshis, which can't swim at all. In terms of juice colors...

Green Juice: Squirt Nozzle properties; enemies that are turned into platforms will stand still. Yoshi gets this juice if he eats a coconut.

Pink Juice: Squirt Nozzle properties; enemies that are turned into platforms will move vertically. Yoshi gets this juice if he eats a banana.

Purple Juice: Squirt Nozzle properties; enemies that are turned into platforms will move horizontally. Yoshi gets this juice if he eats a durian.

Orange Juice: Hover Nozzle properties; enemies that are turned into platforms will stand still. Yoshi gets this juice if he eats an orange.

Blue Juice: Hover Nozzle properties; enemies that are turned into platforms will move vertically. Yoshi gets this juice if he eats a blueberry.

Yellow Juice: Hover Nozzle properties; enemies that are turned into platforms will move horizontally. Yoshi gets this juice if he eats a papaya.

Red Juice: Rocket Nozzle properties; enemies that are turned into platforms will stand still. Yoshi gets this juice if he eats a pepper.

La Marionette said:

No. I know you like to torture him, but he doesn't really fit Sunshine's tropical atmosphere. Besides, Wario's 1% evil and 99% hot gas, so if anything, he would make the pollution even worse. :P

DK is more suitable for a new Sunshine game, and it'd be the perfect excuse to bring back his Coconut Gun and Orange Grenades. And maybe we could have Bowser and K. Rool working together.

Back