What would Mario Sunshine 2 be like?

Well he also isnt the kind of person that would help mario get back the power stars... This reminds me on another topic someone talking about Wario soiling his tropical outfit. And maybe waluigi could be in this because im sure some rumour is gonna come about just like 64 Ds how waluigi is playable.
And nintendo isnt a fan of mainstream cross-overs. Spin-offs are exceptions for example Mario Sports Mix, Mario Hoops 3-on-3 and the Mario and Sonic series.us

You should get the ability to play as every character in Sunshine, from a lowly Noki to the Sand Bird to Eely-Mouth.

Just kidding, but it would be nice to play as Luigi.

Gardevoir said:
La Marionette said:
There should be a Super Mario Sunshine 3DS where Mario, Luigi, Wario, and Toad are playable

It should be either waluigi or yoshi to replace toad. The yoshi you play as is the REAL green yoshi that doesnt spit juice. Yoshi wont have the ability to spit juice but he could have a juice fludd to have the same abilities. He also wont desolve in water.
Well, though this group had been in 64DS once, they're not a natural team. Not to mention Yoshi, Wario's appearance must be ocassional if he's not in Mushroom and didn't get other invitation. If they can remake Sunshine3DS, I don't really expect for it though new players are nice.

In main stories, the bug mostly goes to Daisy and other toads. In Sunshine's idea, if Peach simply brings several servants with her to go on a personal vacation, I think it's natural other characters wouldn't appear in this game.

I want Mario and Luigi only and Yoshi is rideable and Delfino Plaza need to be same but with little changes

Piantas will need to give free fruits to eat and no throwing piantas, only throw up, not forward/ backward

Gardevoir said:
I was thinking you could travel to the other islands around isle delfino that made cameos during on the G.P.S system on peaches plane.

That would sound good, and if any of the islands have treasure, I'm sure that Wario would want to tag along.

FLUDD as a character by himself? Nah, maybe not. But i think their MIGHT be something going wrong with the brush. Maybe he turned himself to a real pianta, or even Bowser :bowser: and Bowser Jr.! :bowjr:

If anything, completely new islands and certainly better bosses. The only good boss in SMS was the manta ray and everything else is a bit laughable.

If FLUDD would return I'd like to see more nozzle types, but I can't think of any atm. Less blue coins too, those things were annoying.

Zae said:
If FLUDD would return I'd like to see more nozzle types, but I can't think of any atm. Less blue coins too, those things were annoying.

Maybe there should be a Blue Coin counter for each episode. That way, you won't be going through a wild goose chase. For example, episode 1 may have "3" Blue Coins, while episode 2 has "5" Blue Coins.

Zae said:
If anything, completely new islands and certainly better bosses. The only good boss in SMS was the manta ray and everything else is a bit laughable.
Exactly.

"Oh no! A Piranha Plant that spits goop! Quick, make him fat and jump on his gut!"

"Oh no! A giant eel! Quick, brush his teeth!"

"Oh no! It's Bowser! Quick, pound the obvious spots on his bathtub that he refuses to get up from!"

"Oh no! A giant ghostly manta ray! Quick, spray hi- oh wait, he killed you"

Anyway, I would like to see the pipe in the paddleboat red coin level on the island take you to the beginning of the level.

Magikrazy said:
Zae said:
Exactly.

"Oh no! A Piranha Plant that spits goop! Quick, make him fat and jump on his gut!"

"Oh no! A giant eel! Quick, brush his teeth!"

"Oh no! It's Bowser! Quick, pound the obvious spots on his bathtub that he refuses to get up from!"

"Oh no! A giant ghostly manta ray! Quick, spray hi- oh wait, he killed you"

Anyway, I would like to see the pipe in the paddleboat red coin level on the island take you to the beginning of the level.

I know the only tough boss was the Manta Ray, I also found the game lacked in level amount compared to SMG/64 I know the levels were larger in SMS but I think for a SMS2 maybe more smaller levels would make beating the game feel more satisfying.

Gardevoir said:
La Marionette said:
There should be a Super Mario Sunshine 3DS where Mario, Luigi, Wario, and Toad are playable

It should be either waluigi or yoshi to replace toad. The yoshi you play as is the REAL green yoshi that doesnt spit juice. Yoshi wont have the ability to spit juice but he could have a juice fludd to have the same abilities. He also wont desolve in water.

I rather have Toad (why replace him as well?). He's long deserving of another playable role in a mainstream Super Mario game (along with Peach and Wario). I can envision him as the speed type character. :)

Also in consideration of voice acting, I'd actually like to see full spoken dialogues return in the cutscenes. I really was amused by it while playing Sunshine, and it really did give an insight to the personalities of the characters. It was unfortunate that SMG had to remove the feature.

Majin Vegeta said:
Please, if they do make this and bring back King Boo, make him look normal and not that fat ass in SMS.

I agree, King Boo looks like he's high in that game. Although it's possible that it's not the actual King Boo

I'd probably get a good laugh in if Il Piantissimo becomes the new Shadow Mario. In fact, maybe he'll take on the forms of Luigi, Yoshi, and Wario during the process.

Shadow Luigi and Yoshi would be cool, but I must insist that we have either Toad or DK in place of Wario. Sunshine has a tropical theme, and do you really want to see Wario wearing that kind of outfit?

Majin Vegeta said:
Please, if they do make this and bring back King Boo, make him look normal and not that fat ass in SMS.

So true, the design of King Boo in Luigi's Mansion was the best I could never understand why they didn't reuse it for other games.

Probably because the Luigi's Mansion King Boo is a completely different entity from the one seen in the spin-offs. But this is just speculation on my part.

I don't know if any of you have watched it yet; however, I recently found a video of a SMG2 being hacked to having the same levels from SMS, and I must say that it is incredible indeed! The physics seem to work quite well, and a lot of SMG2 elements seem to fit quite well with Sunshine. Even the Piantas are updated! Just looking at this hack just makes me want to see a sequel or even a remake (even though it is not needed) for Sunshine! ;D

Here is the video ;):

Hooray for model importing! Seriously, that's awesome. It's better than the cruddy Starshine Galaxy

Back