Paper Mario

What is your favorite boss in Paper Mario?

• Big Lantern Ghost

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bowser

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Bowser???

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Buzzar

• Buzzar

• Crystal King

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Fuzzipede

• General Guy

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Goomba King

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Huff N. Puff

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Jr. Troopa

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Kammy Koopa

• Kent C. Koopa

• Koopa Bros.

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Spike? (Lakilester)

• Lava Piranha

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Monstar

• Blooper

• Electro Blooper

• Super Blooper

• The Master

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Tubba Blubba

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tutankoopa

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
New Super Yoshi said:
Getting hit by a first strike by a Bzzap is the worst thing you want to happen to you.

Uhhh, not exactly. Meeting an Amazee Dayzee is.

No way man Amazee Dayzees are XP wells. You just gotta put them to sleep.

I haven't met an Amazee Dayzee yet in Paper Mario, but I have in Thousand Year Door.

I do want to beat one, though, before it runs away. You're right, they are SP wells. That's why I want to beat one.

Baby Luigi said:
I haven't met an Amazee Dayzee yet in Paper Mario, but I have in Thousand Year Door.

Flower Fields.

@Baby Luigi, where are the girls that appear in your signature from? The ones riding the car. I think I've seen them somewhere, I just don't remember where...

I prefer Paper Mario 64 version over ALL of the sequels.

Paper Mario 64 was better, because of the music, the bosses, the battle system, Watt, Lady Bow they were the best partners.

Paper Mario: TTYD: I have nothing against this version, it's awesome. Instead of using MOTHERFREAKING FOCUS!!!! You use Action Commands or Stylish moves to get Star Energy, Trouble Center reminds me of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon but I like it, Peach's design is better in this version, Vivian was another one of the best partners, but it's a shame they replaced Watt :O

Super Paper Mario: Horrible game, where's the RPG Battles? Best partners? (Luigi on this game? :D), this sucks.

FMGBASKFH said:
@Baby Luigi, where are the girls that appear in your signature from? The ones riding the car. I think I've seen them somewhere, I just don't remember where...

The Magic School Bus

Mario4Ever said:
Baby Luigi said:

Flower Fields.

I still haven't found them in Flower Fields. Are they supposed to be rare?

Baby Luigi said:
FMGBASKFH said:

The Magic School Bus

Mario4Ever said:
Baby Luigi said:

Flower Fields.

I still haven't found them in Flower Fields. Are they supposed to be rare?

yepppp.

You literally have to enter and re-enter a certain field for them to appear, its pretty annoying really.

Do they appear overworld so I can see them before I battle them?

Yes. They have a tendency to run away, though.

Baby Luigi said:
Do they appear overworld so I can see them before I battle them?

IIRC, they tend to show up often in the area guarded by the yellow flower where Mario needs Parakarry to carry him over the platforms to prevent falling in the thorns. to be more specific, check the tree in that area.

UltraMario said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Bzzap!s are a bitch. :-\

This is why I try to get the Ultra Boots as soon as I can. Makes dealing with them a lot easier.
Or you could just, uh... go a couple feet away, throw Bombette, go in front on of the enemy, and quickly press down on the C stick?
Well gee, you say that like it's obvious to do. :mad:

Watt is just another one of the best partners.

But her Action Commands are hard to do.

PRESS A AND B REPEATDLY FAST AS YOU CAN!

Only Chuck Norris can do that.

IceShadow1199 said:

Maybe you should play Paper Mario on a weak computer via emulator. I have broken button mashing records in Mario Party with that slow thing.

IceShadow1199 said:

I love Watt to death (as you can tell from my avatar). Too bad she just has one attack, and two attacks that basically do the same thing, except one attacks all enemies so the other one is useless after you learn that one. The attack that increases Mario's attack power is quite useful, especially with jump attacks.

^Yeah Smashgoom, Watt is the best, I don't really have a problem that Watt has only one attack, she's not useless as Goombario. Goombario may be useful for seeing enemies' HP, weakness and more, but Lakilester and Watt become more useful than him when it comes down to Ultra Rank.

But Watt's only attack is a good one. I love piercing through enemies' defenses.

IceShadow1199 said:
^Yeah Smashgoom, Watt is the best, I don't really have a problem that Watt has only one attack, she's not useless as Goombario. Goombario may be useful for seeing enemies' HP, weakness and more, but Lakilester and Watt become more useful than him when it comes down to Ultra Rank.
Ultra ranked Goombario breaks the game wide open.

IceShadow1199 said:
While Lakilester doesn't do as much damage to airborne enemies, I did always like using him more than Parakarry, once he joined my party.

Herr Shyguy said:
IceShadow1199 said:
Ultra ranked Goombario breaks the game wide open.
And so does Super Jump Charge + Power Bounce

So I have restarted paper mario. I Am in The dry dry ruins. I already died once in the room where you fight the poison pokeys and you can escape the room

Goombario's japanese name is stuck on my head.

IN the topic of Dry Dry ruins, Tutankoopa was super easy, I had Mario to keep using Hammer Throw while Kooper barely took care of the Chain-Chomp.

Back