F.L.U.D.D. Upgrade?

Boidoh

King Bowser
Banned User
I was just watching a Luigis Mansion 2 Demo Video and then i read somewhere that luigi is actually using an upgrade called the Poltergust 5000. Luigi is too of a luigi to get an upgrade of a machine without mario getting one too. Which could lead to a Sunshine 2. But the main reason of this topic is to discuss if you think if there is a Sunshine 2 how will fludd be upgraded and different as how the poltergust now has the flash thingy.

Gardevoir said:
Luigi is too of a luigi
...da hell does this mean...

Toad85 said:
Gardevoir said:
Luigi is too of a luigi
I think he just invented a new mathematical function. Either that or he meant to say that Luigi is two times the Luigi he used to be.

The upgrade would ideally have the ability to warp the fabric of reality and distort enemies' reactions so that certain weaknesses can be exploited.

I said IF.

Magus said:
Toad85 said:
Gardevoir said:
Luigi is too of a luigi
I think he just invented a new mathematical function. Either that or he meant to say that Luigi is two times the Luigi he used to be.

I meant Luigi is TOO of a Luigi.. As in lugi is luigi and luigi is
Gardevoir said:

There has been several tweaks to the Poltergust. Like the one in Mario Kart DS and Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga. So I don't think that FLUDD "deserves" one either.

But, I would rejoice if they remade Super Mario Sunshine. What a black sheep to the Mario platformers it had been

She doesn't want FLUDD to have tweaks.

I don't know. Ask her. For me, I'd like to have F.L.U.D.D. shoot out electricity.

There have been fludd upgrades but mario have never been able to use them.

I think there was a fire fludd, bubble fludd and i think and i might be wrong and electricity fludd..

He was also used in that stupid flying platform in Brawl in Delfino Plaza.

F.L.U.D.D. should be used to bore through metal. Yes, water can work like a laser if it is super concentrated and super fast.

I think fludd should have the ability to change forms, (not the same as change nozzles). For example, on another topic we were talking about wario, waluigi and luigi being in sunshine 2 (we were also talking about wario soiling his tropical outfit) and that warios fludd could be called M.O.N.S.U.N. AND SO ON. Luigi's flood should shoot water that wouldnt mess up his dress.

I want a new FLUDD with a different voice! And maybe even the ability to change from water, to fire, laser, and freezing water!!! It could be made. The fire could burn trees in your way and kill enemies, the laser could burn glass or enemies, and the freezing water could freeze lava and freeze unwanted enemies. Wouldn't that be cool? I also want more FLUDD abilities. SMS has regular, jet, and rocket.

If the FLUDD will have any new power-ups, make it into Mario's kart like how the Poltergust was made for Luigi's kart.

The bad thing about the upgrades in SMS was that they weren't used enough and didn't feel like a natural part of the game; just something that was added on. If SMS2 was made the upgrades should feature similarly to the power-ups in SMG2 and SMG1.

Gardevoir said:
Luigi is too of a luigi

Did you mean that Luigi is too much of a Luigi to get an upgrade, as in Mario as the main character should get one not him? lol.

Back