Best Mario Roster

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
Self-explanatory. What Mario game contains your favorite roster (I'm expecting some people to say Mario Super Sluggers). My favorite is a toss up between Mario Power Tennis and Mario Kart: Double Dash!!

My favorites have to be the rosters from Mario Kart: Double Dash, Mario Kart Wii, and Mario Superstar Baseball.

Objectively no. If I have to pick from them, it would be Kart Wii, the second one is Party 8.

Some subjective reasons can be that my favorite characters are in that game. I wonder if there are better subjective criterias for a single game.

Red Barchetta said:
My favorites have to be the rosters from Mario Kart: Double Dash, Mario Kart Wii, and Mario Superstar Baseball.
In Kart series and a single baseball game, their principle is to include all characters as they can (though no Dixie for Kart7 newcomer) That's bit different, unless all future Mario games can do that.

Mario Kart wii was a strong one, nearly every character you wanted and only had a few stupid ones like Baby Daisy.

Mario Super Sluggers had the biggest roster, no doubt about it.

Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games

Uh... I don't know if there's a favorite roster of mine in Mario games. I've always said it doesn't matter nearly as much to me as a Super Smash Bros. one does. Luigi usually ends up being my main man in every game though. Occasionally playing as others if I feel like it

Super Sluggers had basically all the characters one can ask for... aside from Fly Guy and Rosalina.

Mario Super Sluggers, hands down

Back