Do you know what the above user's avatar is?

Boos

Magikrazy said:
A picture set at random involving either Pinkie Pie, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, or Tomba.
Don't forget UltraMario himself. :(. SPECIFY ON WHICH PICTURE THOUGH. D:<.

Magikrazy

UltraMario said:
Magikrazy said:
A picture set at random involving either Pinkie Pie, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, or Tomba.
Don't forget UltraMario himself. :(. SPECIFY ON WHICH PICTURE THOUGH. D:<.

Magikrazy
I didn't specify because your picture didn't load.

But now I see an Oswald figurine in a glass case.

Some kind of albino gorilla figure, sitting at a desk in front of a keyboard, is probably pondering on what to write on an internet forum which, perchance, could be about the series of video games, Super Mario Bros., for example, which began in 1981, if I remember correctly, where, ironically, a gorilla was the villain, and was attacked by a dastardly, devious plumber, known as Jumpman, yet jumping wasn't a huge part of his profession, which was mostly climbing ladders. He looks slightly disgruntled, possibly finding out about what his favourite plumber does to members of his own species, maybe even brothers of his. His eyes are narrowing, and a large frown spreading across his grey-coloured face. He appears to be made of some sort of plush, maybe a sign of his gradual softening over the years, and that, even though he looks angry, the abuse of his fellow primate is more making him more sad. Many questions spread through his mind, "Who could do such a thing?" "Why would they do this?" The questions, while bothering him, do not distract his attention from what is written on the screen.

MCD said:
Some kind of albino gorilla figure, sitting at a desk in front of a keyboard, is probably pondering on what to write on an internet forum which, perchance, could be about the series of video games, Super Mario Bros., for example, which began in 1981, if I remember correctly, where, ironically, a gorilla was the villain, and was attacked by a dastardly, devious plumber, known as Jumpman, yet jumping wasn't a huge part of his profession, which was mostly climbing ladders. He looks slightly disgruntled, possibly finding out about what his favourite plumber does to members of his own species, maybe even brothers of his. His eyes are narrowing, and a large frown spreading across his grey-coloured face. He appears to be made of some sort of plush, maybe a sign of his gradual softening over the years, and that, even though he looks angry, the abuse of his fellow primate is more making him more sad. Many questions spread through his mind, "Who could do such a thing?" "Why would they do this?" The questions, while bothering him, do not distract his attention from what is written on the screen.

I laughed when I read this. ;D

Phoenix Wright.

Back