>Begin adventure.

LN1's spirit has gone into the underworld.

You go the the village. Inside the village you find a band of thugs. They look hostile.

Your spirit and body are irreparably separated, so that won't help.

Attempt to reason with the band of thugs. If that fails, cast Dark Matter.

I can separate my spirit(even though I said soul, not spirit) from my body, once my life on the body has gone too far, like if it were valid for death. Besides, you don't banish bodies to the underworld, only spirits. And since we can fuck logic, I can die in the Underworld. I ascend to the God Tiers in some body, probably the previous one I used which is banished in Pluto. I destroy whatever stops me from getting out of Pluto/the Underworld/wherever I am now. I go to where you are and ask you why you antagonize me before you fight.

Off-topic: Why are you antagonizing me so much in this game? Seriously.

Because you were an obstacle.

LN1 meets with Bob Jason.

You try to reason with the thugs. They respond with a hit to the head. You are knocked out and wake up in a shack. There is a guard at the door.

I cast Dark Matter on the guard and any thug nearby.

You cast the dark magic on the thugs. Realizing the mysterious deaths, the town soldiers investigate and slice off your head. You are now in the underworld.

(the Epoch mysteriously follows me to whatever or wherever I go)

I board the Epoch again.

Oh alright then.

Retcon my death since it's non-canon.

Yes. So is my being revived using a Chrono Trigger at the moment where I was killed.

Alert Nabber.

You alert Nabber of your actions. Nabber suddenly remembers Nabber's Law and gets revenge on you by stealing your dinner.

Wait, I don't need dinner if I'm dead :smug: so I must be alive now!

Back