Isle Delfino, Now and Then

Boidoh

King Bowser
Banned User
What do you think have changed..

Appearantly they have added a whole new plaza just for racing [1] -_- and a pier where people can knock them selves out [2] , theyve add some stuff on the shine gate for fighting and theyve planted new trees. Oh and the guy from the island is gone :P [3]... What do you think have changed

YES all the above is canon. You can post ideas though.

[1] - Mario Kart DS
[2] - Mario Kart Wii
[3] - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Pff, they didn't change anything.

1, 2, and 3 are on the other side of Corona Mountain, and for 3, they created a model of the main part on the other side, too, but it was a bit different.

:smug:

(also, it's "canon", not "cannon")

Gardevoir said:
When you did the over head view glitch? Is that what its called? You could see the whole island and i never saw a pier OR a market place.
They built them after SMS.

The Yoshis couldn't do it; they'd drown and dissolve anyway

No, Il Piantissimo can't do that all by himself.

The Nokis probably built everything

You can't be too small to build anything, provided you have the right technology

Ok THAT explains how it was built but WHY! THEY already have a plaza for housing millions of piantas and if Delfino Square is a market place then Delfino Plaza already has that where they give away free fruit and why do they need a pier when they have Ricco Harbour!?!?!

I know the true story how it was built...
About one year after mario visited isle delfino the piantas had a great idea... or so they think..
Pianta: Humana Hum Humana... hey chuckster Wanna make Another plaza and Another Marketplace and Another Pier????
other pianta: Humana Hum Y not
Noki: but im planning it.. you cant do nothing right

Pianta: BOSS do you want the supplys over there?
NOKI: yes
Pianta: HIGHER HIGHER
NOKI: THAT WAS WHERE THE PIER WAS SUPPOSED TO GO WE ARE BUILDING THE MARKET PLACE!!!

AND thats how they built it.. IN other words the marketplace/plaza was supposed to be sorrounded by water and the pier by some seaside place..

Ornithologist Mario said:
The Yoshis couldn't do it; they'd drown and dissolve anyway

I don't recall making this post. :eek: Is Bloof fooling with my computer or what?

Delfino Plaza was created by volcano ash. Duh.

Probably the already highly profitable tourism industry on the island boomed when news hit the Mushroom Kingdom that Mario and the royal family had spent the summer there.

Gardevoir said:
Gardevoir said:
What do you think have changed..

Eh em... You said
Yoshiwalker said:
Pff, they didn't change anything.
Well I meant they just added stuff, they didn't renovate or anything like that.
Gardevoir said:
I know the true story how it was built...
About one year after mario visited isle delfino the piantas had a great idea... or so they think..
Pianta: Humana Hum Humana... hey chuckster Wanna make Another plaza and Another Marketplace and Another Pier????
other pianta: Humana Hum Y not
Noki: but im planning it.. you cant do nothing right
Actually, they built it to increase the amount of tourists who would come to Isle Delfino.

I feel as if were off topic.. again...

We have strayed from they obviously added 2 more locations to how they made them and why..

edit: i just realized that delfino square is totally sourounded by water. How might this be even related to isle delfino?

PIANTAS... Y U NO STOP SING!

Every Mario Kart track is surrounded by a black void, though

Every setting in video games are surrounded by black/white voids.

Back