Automated Telephone System

Yes, I was rerouted here by an automated telephone system run by... Drillbits or Drillbar or something. I originally called because I was told to call him, and now I was told to call you. So do you know why I was told to call?

GreenDisaster said:
Yes, I was rerouted here by an automated telephone system run by... Drillbits or Drillbar or something. I originally called because I was told to call him, and now I was told to call you. So do you know why I was told to call?
If it's being run by Drill Bits, you need to defeat Yardiovich.

Next time, call 411. 911 is for emergencies only.

GreenDisaster said:
But wai-
*click*
Goddammit.

*calls Drillbur*
Cyrnfr cerff -1 sbe gurfr bcgvbaf va ebg13.
Cyrnfr cerff 1 sbe gurfr bcgvbaf va Fcnavfu.
Cerff 2 gb gryy hf ubj oner lbhe rkcrevrapr jnf.
Cerff 3 gb purpx lbhe xvggra cbg cvr< fgnghf.
Cerff 4 gb or n qvpx.
Cerff 5 gb encr n phfgbzre nffvfgnag.
Ebgngr lbhe qvny 6 gvzrf sbe gur ebgnel cubar-pbzcngvoyr irefvba bs gurfr bcgvbaf.
Cerff 7 gb qvrsbe gur urnevat-vzcnverq irefvba bs gurfr bcgvbaf.
Cerff 8 sbe n uvg zna gb fubbg lbh.
Cerff 9 gb fhpx onyyf.
Cerff 0 gb zhgr gur ibyhzr.
Be cerff # gb urne gur bcgvbaf ntnva.

Hola, gracias por tu llamada. Éste es el contestador automático. Estamos orgullosos de que elija nuestros simpáticos y fáciles servicios para clientes.
Si usted habla inglés, marque uno.
Si usted desea montar una fiesta, marque dos.
Si desea meter un gato dentro de sus pantalones, marque cuatro.

*calls 911*
Hello, 911? Yes, this time it's a real emergency. You see, I'm dead now. Come over to my house and see if you can revive me, okay?

Kind of hard to do that, now that I'm dead. Yes, I am currently talking to you now but I have special ghost powers. Those powers do not let me pick up a cat.

GreenDisaster said:
Kind of hard to do that, now that I'm dead. Yes, I am currently talking to you now but I have special ghost powers. Those powers do not let me pick up a cat.
Someone will be on their way to remove the cat. In the meantime, we will connect you to the Automated Telephone System.
<click>

<boop boop>
<click>
Thank you for using the automated telephone system. We pride ourselves on our customer-friendly service.
Please press -1 for these options in rot13.
Please press 1 for these options in Spanish.
Press 2 to tell us how cute your experience was.
Press 3 to check your rope status.
Press 4 for more options.
Press 5 to talk to a customer assistant.
Rotate your dial 6 times for the rotary phone-compatible version of these options.
Press 7 for the hearing-impaired version of these options.
Press 8 for emergency assistance.
Press 9 if you are ⊂( ゚ヮ゚)⊃.
Press 0 to mute the volume.
Press random buttons if you have no clue what your doing.
Or press # to hear the options again.

GreenDisaster said:

All our customer assistants are unavailable right now. Please hold, and a customer assistant will be with you shortly.

Thank you for holding. A customer assistant has now become available

Back