Which Mario character are you most like?

Post-Damage Invincibility

LET ME COME BACK TO THE 'SHROOM!
Banned User
Which Mario character is most like you, either appearance wise, personality wise, or both?

I'm more like Daisy. Boisterous, tomboy, and a feminist.

I really don't know. Let me list traits and which character they are
Daisy: Appearence
Dimentio: Has a dark side
Bowser Jr.: Can hold a grudge
Boo: Shy
Dimentio: Very smart
Bowser: Mean when angered
Peach: Like a princess

lol i'm like a shy guy/boo shy :P lol

Well, um, none of them really fit me, but I'm a bit like Toadette for being sensitive, a bit like Daisy for not acting like a lady, and a bit like Luigi, who's afraid of anything.

In Mario's case, I think Mario's generic personality (like Yoshi) is supposed to reflect your personality, but I don't know if that counts.

I'd actually have to say, I'm like Bowser Jr.

I'm pretty hard to compare to most characters in general so yeah gonna quote jav on this one.

I don't think I'm like any of them

Dr. Javelin said:
Be like a mute cartoon character? Is that even possible?

that said, I don't think I'm like any of them

Well, Shigeru Miyamoto wanted Link mute and a little flat so the player can be him in a way. I think he applied the same thing to Mario in a way.

Yeah, I read about that, but it's just not the same. I'd rather connect with a personality I enjoy, you know?

La Marionette said:
Dr. Javelin said:

Well, Shigeru Miyamoto wanted Link mute and a little flat so the player can be him in a way. I think he applied the same thing to Mario in a way.

yeah cause almost everyone is silent too.

You can't really be Link due to the only thing he does is make grunt noises and yell. Mario just go waaaahoooooo and yaha.

Neither one have much personality as their entire attitude is literally doing what the game or characters demand, show little thought, reaction, or anything that symbolizes the very facts of personality.

Zae said:
La Marionette said:
Dr. Javelin said:

yeah cause almost everyone is silent too.

You can't really be Link due to the only thing he does is make grunt noises and yell. Mario just go waaaahoooooo and yaha.

Neither one have much personality as their entire attitude is literally doing what the game or characters demand, show little thought, reaction, or anything that symbolizes the very facts of personality.
Then I'm the exact opposite when it comes to that. I can't stop talking!

I found a better mix of me!!! :D……*drumroll* Iggy and
Lemmy Koopa!!!!!

Back