New SpongeBob's start March 31

Red Barchetta said:
Magikrazy said:
Post-Damage Invincibility said:
Came you name ten you especially hate in the POST movie seasons?
Karate Island

I remember when they had the countdown to "Best Day Ever" and they named that episode as the best SpongeBob episode. I was like "what?", because I thought something like "Band Geeks" (my favorite SpongeBob episode) would have been the best.
But I like a lot of the episodes on that list! I agree with ones you had on like Tentacle Vision and Karate Island. I believe those are the worst two episodes of the series. I couldn't believe it in 2006 when THAT piece of shit was voted best episode. WHAT...THE...FUCCCCK WAS WRONG WITH THOSE STUPID KIDS!! HOW! Seriously! How?!

Even though Magikrazy named more than ten, that is still only a fraction of post-movie episodes. Don't you think some others are good? You said that is THE LIST of ones you hate post-movie. Wouldn't that mean you think the others are either good, great, or average? Where's SpongeBob vs. the Big one? That was so bad I couldn't believe it when I watched the premiere. When that giant wave shook salt on the surfboard and ate it, Patrick said, "Hey, I was gonna eat that!" Hey, I was gonna eat that? Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK! Was that supposed to be funny? Was that episode supposed to be so bad it's good? Fuck SpongeBob vs. the big one! Why couldn't they have not wasted the paper with Patrick doing something funny like when his head turned into a bowling-ball shape and he screamed YAAAAH when DoodleBob rolled a strike at his head! That sort of stuff was funny!

I like Im with Stupid I love patrick's fake parents Janet and Marty and in Rule of Dumb we learn Pat's real parent's names, Herb and Margie.

Red Barchetta said:
Magikrazy said:
Karate Island

I remember when they had the countdown to "Best Day Ever" and they named that episode as the best SpongeBob episode. I was like "what?", because I thought something like "Band Geeks" (my favorite SpongeBob episode) would have been the best.
But I like a lot of the episodes on that list! I agree with ones you had on like Tentacle Vision and Karate Island. I believe those are the worst two episodes of the series. I couldn't believe it in 2006 when THAT piece of shit was voted best episode. WHAT...THE...FUCCCCK WAS WRONG WITH THOSE STUPID KIDS!! HOW! Seriously! How?!

Even though Magikrazy named more than ten, that is still only a fraction of post-movie episodes. Don't you think some others are good? You said that is THE LIST of ones you hate post-movie. Wouldn't that mean you think the others are either good, great, or average? Where's SpongeBob vs. the Big one? That was so bad I couldn't believe it when I watched the premiere. When that giant wave shook salt on the surfboard and ate it, Patrick said, "Hey, I was gonna eat that!" Hey, I was gonna eat that? Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK!
Spongebob vs. the Big One is right here:

Magikrazy said:
The Clash of Triton (somewhat)
Plankton's Regular
Spongebob vs. The Big One
Squids Visit
The Splinter

And yes, I will admit I liked some post-movie episodes (Skill Crane especially), I'm not saying there aren't any good ones, I'm just saying there are more bad ones post-movie than there were pre-movie.

Anyway, what are the episodes on that list you like? I'll then explain why I don't like them.

Red Barchetta said:
Magikrazy said:
Karate Island
Why couldn't they have not wasted the paper with Patrick doing something funny like when his head turned into a bowling-ball shape and he screamed YAAAAH when DoodleBob rolled a strike at his head! That sort of stuff was funny!

FINLAND!

But I agree, there are some post-movie episodes that I really enjoy (like Magikrazy, I also enjoyed Skill Crane - I remember seeing that episode on the countdown as well, I believe it was in the top 5), but some of the others are godawful...

also sorry that the quoting got screwed up, messed up somewhere erasing stuff

Oh, wait! I remember another pre-movie episode I didn't like. I didn't find The Paper to be funny at all.

YoshiGo99 said:
What is bob's burgers anyways? Can someone explain
You may be better off not knowing. JK, it's ok. It has it's moments.

That tanning episode is stupid, and it should be taken off air for promoting tanning.

Sun Bleached is the name of that abomination.

La Marionette said:
and it should be taken off air for promoting tanning.
uh... apparently you didn't watch the episode.

La Marionette said:
That tanning episode is stupid, and it should be taken off air for promoting tanning.

What PDI said. At the end, they all burn up because they went tan-crazy.

Magikrazy said:
La Marionette said:

What PDI said. At the end, they all burn up because they went tan-crazy.

LGM and I watched the episode and I know what LGM's talking about.

There's a club where only the "cool" people go to and you must be tanned in order to be in that "cool" club. As soon as Patrick gets tanned, everyone starts liking him and he gets all the girls.

That's definitely promoting tanning to a degree

Besides, they show excessive tanning. However, for the majority of the episode, it seems to say, "tanning is cool" and "sunscreen is lame". I mean, they fail to neglect that tanning prematurely ages skin.

On the note of post-movie good episodes, Season 4 isn't bad at all. I call the bad part of the series "post season 4" instead of post-movie.

I'll list some episodes I hate.

Have You Seen This Snail?
Enemy-in-Law
SquidBob TentaclePants
Whale of a Birthday
Karate Island
All That Glitters
Bummer Vacation
Wigstruck
That's No Lady
The Thing
Born to Be Wild
Best Day Ever (i ESPECIALLY hate this one)

Everything in Season Five minus Roller Cowards, Rise & Shine and Spy Buddies
House Fancy
Krabby Road
Penny Foolish
Nautical Novice
Spongicus
Not Normal
The Splinter
A Life in a Day
Sun Bleached
Giant Squidward
No Nose Knows
Patty Caper
The Slumber Party
Grooming Gary
SpongeBob vs. the Big One
Porous Pockets
Choir Boys
The Card
Ditchin'
Cepahlopod Lodge
To SquarePants or to Not to SquarePants (they made a huge deal out of this bullshit)
Shuffleboarding
Pet or Pests
Komputer Overload
Gullible Pants
Overbooked
Toy Store of Doom
Sand Castles in the Sand
Shell Shocked
Chum Bucket Supreme
Single Cell Anniversary
The Clash of Triton
Tentacle Vision
I ♥ Dancing
Growth Spout
Stuck in the Wringer
Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy
Greasy Buffoons
Model Sponge
A Pal for Gary
Yours, Mine, and Mine
The Curse of Bikini Bottom
SpongeBob's Last Stand
A Day Without Tears
Gary In Love
Gramma's Secret Recipe
The Cent of Money
Everything in the "Legends of Bikini Bottom" subseries
Karate Star
Everything after that

I only liked the first 3 seasons of Spongebob.

Wikipedia said:
The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie was released in the U.S. on November 19, 2004. It received generally good reviews from critics and successfully grossed over $140 million worldwide. The film was intended to be the series finale, and creator Hillenburg announced that he would resign as showrunner and gave the post to Paul Tibbitt. However, in 2005, it was announced that SpongeBob would be continuing with a fourth season due in May. Hillenburg was rumoured to have left the series; however, he did not actually leave the show but still serves as an executive producer for the show.

Before I knew this, I thought it was a coincidence that I only liked the first 3 seasons (seasons 2 and 3 are my favorites.) And I don't care if Hillenburg was involved with the movie, I think it was sort of overrated. I guess I liked it though -- it made me laugh.

Most of the producers of the original show left after the movie was made. I think that's the reason for a drop in quality for Seasons 4 and over. Well, Season 4 wasn't horrible, but the ones after that one were, in my opinion.

Season 6 is their lowest point, IMO. That's where I stopped watching Spongebob and its newer episodes.

Magikrazy said:
Only 10? I can do way better.

Best Day Ever-I like the song I found the episode touching and enjoyable. Dunno how this could make anyone's hate list.
Karate Island-I AGREE FUCK KARATE ISLAND IT IS IRNOIC THAT IT WAS VOTED BEST EPISODE BECAUSE I LITERALLY BELIEVE IT TO BE THE WORST EPISODE!!! LITERALLY!!!
Wigstruck-It wasn't too bad it was ok
Good Neighbors- I agree
Funny Pants- It was okay
Atlantis Squarepantis- It had some good moments
Spy Buddies- It was very weird the ending didn't make sence
Whatever Happened to Spongebob?- I agree
20,000 Patties Under the Sea- Why don't you like this? It was good. LOL at the end when the monster thought Plankton was an eclaire.
Money Talks- I disagree strongly I love it. I loled so hard when that monster at the end sounded like Patrick. "If I could talk to money!" great song.
Boat Smarts- I don't know why you'd have this on the list it was pretty interesting
Good Ol' Whatshisname- I like this one
To Love a Patty- I AGREE THIS SHOULD BE WAY UP TOP THE LIST OH GOD! FUCK IT! FUCK SPONGEBOB CALLING THE PATTY BABY! But the end with Mr. Krabs wasn't too bad.
Patty Caper- Patty crapper.
House Fancy- Are you kidding this can't be on here! That HILARIOUS scene where Patrick shit in Squidward's toilet! "OH PLEASE! PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY! HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUUUL!"
The Clash of Triton (somewhat)I disagree (with the "somewhat"). It sucks.
Plankton's Regular- No it was good Nat was an interesting character it had an interesting twist ending.
Spongebob Vs. The Big One-You already know I agree.
Squid's Visit- I disagree it was so awesome it was so bizarre it felt like a twilight zone episode like Squidward in Clarinet Land
The Splinter- I strongly disagree wonderful episode it reminded me of The Suds but far more graphic! Since they banned the gasoline scene from Just One Bite people should love they are allowed to be graphic again.
Shuffleboarding-Uh it wasn't terrible but very forgettable.
Boating Buddies- It was okay
Cephalopod Lodge- I love it I loved brother Roger I love when Squidward was fantasizing about going to the lodge the third sunday of every month. The premiere of the episode from Feb. 2009 is still on my DVR.
Gullible Pants (the wiki even says it's bad) Are you kidding? What wiki? I love it. I love Mr. Krabs' manicurist Gwenavere even though we never saw her. I love the dance sb did at the end.
Gone- I love it. The only day of the year I don't watch SpongeBob is the anniversary that this episode aired in honor of National No SpongeBob Day! When should I celebrate No Patrick Day?
Ditchin'- I agree...
Penny Foolish (the penny one I mentioned in the KCA thread) No, I love it.
A Pal for Gary- I like it.
Stuck in the Wringer-I love it! So funny! Everything Patrick had on his skin coat could have lubed Patrick could have lubed SpongeBob out of the wringer! So he uses glue! LOL!!!
One Coarse Meal-I love Krabs and Pearl, so I love this
The Great Patty Caper-I agree
Yours, Mine, and Mine-It was good
Kracked Krabs- Are you kidding? Mr. Krabs is the greatest character on the show and all those new cheapskate krab characters!
The Play's the Thing- Meh.
Summer Job-It referenced one of my favorite episodes, Krusty Love, so it is an automatic 10/10
Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful- it was okay.
Tentacle-Vision-I AGREE! IT BLEW ASS! WTF WAS THAT?! THE WORST NEW EPISODE OF THE JULY 2009 ULTIMATE SPONGEBOB SPONGEBASH MARATHON!

And that is the list of post-movie Spongebob shows I hate.

READ THE COMMENTARIES ADDED TO THE QUOTE

So you see, I disagree with most and want to know why. And why don't people mention great post-movie episodes like Selling Out and Krabs a la Mode? I find it very interesting so many people mentioned Skill Crane as an exception to post movie hate. That is one of the very FIRST if not the first newer ones from after the movie WAAAY back from 2005. So the single exception would be the very one CLOSEST to the pre-movie episodes?

The Splinter- I strongly disagree wonderful episode it reminded me of The Suds but far more graphic! Since they banned the gasoline scene from Just One Bite people should love they are allowed to be graphic again.

Far too graphic for me. It's one of the most disgusting episodes I watched. Even the gasoline scene from Just One Bite is more appropriate than this

PDI, since there are episodes we seem to disagree on, I'll let you know why I hate the ones you like.

Best Day Ever- Spongebob was out of character, and it was way too hyped up.
Karate Island- Don't need to explain.
Wigstruck- Spongebob was an arrogant jerk in this episode.
Good Neighbors- We agree on this.
Funny Pants- Squidward's line "I hate to see him sad, but not as much as I hate to see him happy".
Atlantis Squarepantis- Terribly written IMO.
Spy Buddies- We agree.
Whatever Happened to Spongebob?- We agree.
20,000 Patties Under the Sea- The premise was funny, but-"Byyyyye, Squidward". Also, the monster was annoying.
Money Talks- Mr. Krabs' money fetish taken too far.
Boat Smarts- The lesson is "No matter what you do, you'll always get in an accident". Also, poor Squidward.
Good Ol' Whatshisname- Squidward gets tortured some more.
To Love a Patty- We agree.
Patty Crapper- <drum and cymbal crash>
House Fancy- Remember the toenail scene?
The Clash of Triton- We agree.
Plankton's Regular- "I can't let Plankton have even one customer!"
Spongebob Vs. The Big Shit- We agree.
Squid's Visit- Yeah, Spongebob getting extreme creepy stalker on Squidward is funny.
The Splinter- See Baby Luigi's response. I couldn't watch that episode.
Shuffleboarding- We somewhat agree. Wasn't about shuffleboarding. Also, the arrests.
Boating Buddies- Again, Spongebob going creepy stalker on Squidward.
Cephalopod Lodge- Squidward being miserable for the hell of it.
Gullible Pants- The episode ends without a resolution.
Gone- They could have at least told Spongebob they were going away.
Ditchin'- We agree.
Penny Foolish- Exaggerates Krabs' money fetish once more.
A Pal for Gary- Spongebob's gullibility throughout the episode made me not want to watch it. Gary should have let Sponge been eaten.
Stuck In The Wringer- I'm going to need to explain this later.
One Coarse Meal- Torturing Plankton again.
The Great Patty Caper- We agree.
Yours, Mine and Mine- I hated Patrick in this episode.
Kracked Krabs- Remember, kids. Always steal and you'll be rewarded.
The Play's The Thing- The overall episode I find terrible.
Summer Job- The thing is, the plot of Krusty Love is pissed upon when Krabs rejects Puff.
Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful- Okay? Squidward getting ticketed for no reason all multiple times?
Tentacle Vision- We agree.

The Splinter is inaccurate and painful at the same time. Splinters do not cause swelling and pus. Was the graphic swelling, pus, and confetti really necessary?

The SUDS episode at least had Patrick saying, "They make you read old magazines!"

What Patrick did to Spongebob made me cringe a lot. I'm hypersensitive, so this episode is really painful to me. Not to mention, it's pointless.

In House Fancy, that one scene makes me cringe a lot when I think about it.

Ok GreenMario, I'm pretty sure a splinter the size of THAT would have caused most of those things that happened to SB (although not to that quantity, IE, not THAT much pus).

Magikrazy doesn't seem to like episodes where bad stuff happens to the characters. If bad stuff didn't happen to the characters, it wouldn't be a situation comedy.

The problem is that the later episodes tend to overdo it.

Magikrazy should tell us what episodes he liked.

In Spongebob Meets the Strangler, bad things happen to the strangler, but I like that episode a lot.

Back