New SpongeBob's start March 31

Post-Damage Invincibility

LET ME COME BACK TO THE 'SHROOM!
Banned User
Also there's new Bob's Burgers.
 

Ultraluigi

doing whatever since 2011
But the new Bob's Burgers season started already. Anyway, I'm happy that there are new episodes.
 

Post-Damage Invincibility

LET ME COME BACK TO THE 'SHROOM!
Banned User
For once? There will be some great ones, some good ones, some fair ones, and some crap ones. Same as always.
 

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
Apparently next week, there will be a whole lot of new Spongebobs that they didn't believe they could get away with.


Hoo, boy.
 

Brawl Mario

Super Smash Bros.'s most fearsome plumber
Remember: set extremely low expectations!
 

Post-Damage Invincibility

LET ME COME BACK TO THE 'SHROOM!
Banned User
Magikrazy said:
Apparently next week, there will be a whole lot of new Spongebobs that they didn't believe they could get away with.


Hoo, boy.
What do you mean by that?

And BTW I just saw this new episode where Squidward got a restraining order against SpongeBob and I thought I would DIE from laughing so fuckin' hard.
 

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
Post-Damage Invincibility said:
Magikrazy said:
Apparently next week, there will be a whole lot of new Spongebobs that they didn't believe they could get away with.


Hoo, boy.
What do you mean by that?
I mean, new episodes of Spongebob Sqarepants are coming out, and the writers didn't know they could get away with the previously stated episodes.
 

Brawl Mario

Super Smash Bros.'s most fearsome plumber
That is, how could the producers of Spongebob still make more episodes despite all the crap they spewing out lately? That's what I presume.

Anyway, I don't care about Spongebob anymore. The only Spongebob I will watch are reruns.
 

Post-Damage Invincibility

LET ME COME BACK TO THE 'SHROOM!
Banned User
There are some crappy new episodes I just want to know why the haters refuse to admit that some of the new ones are really good.
 

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
Post-Damage Invincibility said:
There are some crappy new episodes I just want to know why the haters refuse to admit that some of the new ones are really good.
I think it's because there are more bad ones in the newer seasons (especially Seasons 5 & 6) then there were in the pre-movie seasons (I can only think of two I especially hate).
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
Magikrazy said:
Pyro said:
Magikrazy said:
(I can only think of two I especially hate).
Please name so I can rant if I hate them too.
Party Pooper Pants (Spongebob throws a party)

I'm With Stupid (Patrick's "parents" visit him)
C'mon I'm With Stupid wasn't that bad :'(
 

Pyro

Power Star
Magikrazy said:
Pyro said:
Magikrazy said:
(I can only think of two I especially hate).
Please name so I can rant if I hate them too.
Party Pooper Pants (Spongebob throws a party)

I'm With Stupid (Patrick's "parents" visit him)
oh god you

I thought you were going to name some Season 5 ones goddamit

those two are good in my view... :'(
 

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
Pyro said:
Magikrazy said:
Pyro said:
Magikrazy said:
(I can only think of two I especially hate).
Please name so I can rant if I hate them too.
Party Pooper Pants (Spongebob throws a party)

I'm With Stupid (Patrick's "parents" visit him)
oh god you

I thought you were going to name some Season 5 ones goddamit

those two are good in my view... :'(
Pyro said:
Season 5 ones
Pyro said:
Magikrazy said:
]
the pre-movie seasons (I can only think of two I especially hate).
I wish there was a facepalm smiley.

Anyway, I hated "I'm With Stupid" because Patrick was a complete jerk to Spongebob and got away with it.

As for "Party Pooper Pants", I don't know. There's just something about it I don't like.
 

Post-Damage Invincibility

LET ME COME BACK TO THE 'SHROOM!
Banned User
Came you name ten you especially hate in the POST movie seasons?
 

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
Post-Damage Invincibility said:
Came you name ten you especially hate in the POST movie seasons?
Only 10? I can do way better.

Best Day Ever
Karate Island
Wigstruck
Good Neighbors
Funny Pants
Atlantis Squarepantis
Spy Buddies
Whatever Happened to Spongebob?
20,000 Patties Under the Sea
Money Talks
Boat Smarts
Good Ol' Whatshisname
To Love a Patty
Patty Caper
House Fancy
The Clash of Triton (somewhat)
Plankton's Regular
Spongebob Vs. The Big One
Squid's Visit
The Splinter
Shuffleboarding
Boating Buddies
Cephalopod Lodge
Gullible Pants (the wiki even says it's bad)
Gone
Ditchin'
Penny Foolish (the penny one I mentioned in the KCA thread)
A Pal for Gary
Stuck in the Wringer
One Coarse Meal
The Great Patty Caper
Yours, Mine, and Mine
Kracked Krabs
The Play's the Thing
Summer Job
Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful
Tentacle-Vision

And that is the list of post-movie Spongebob shows I hate.
 

Red Barchetta

Talk less, smile more.
Magikrazy said:
Post-Damage Invincibility said:
Came you name ten you especially hate in the POST movie seasons?
Karate Island
I remember when they had the countdown to "Best Day Ever" and they named that episode as the best SpongeBob episode. I was like "what?", because I thought something like "Band Geeks" (my favorite SpongeBob episode) would have been the best.
 

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
Mason said:
Fuck Bob's Burgers.
I actually kind of like Bob's Burgers. The kids are just grating, though. Except for the little one.
 

Pyro

Power Star
Red Barchetta said:
because I thought something like "Band Geeks" would have been the best.
I heard that that and Choclate with Nuts were not provided as options because "the children would not understand the humor".

Magikrazy said:
Post-Damage Invincibility said:
Came you name ten you especially hate in the POST movie seasons?
Only 10? I can do way better.

Best Day Ever
Karate Island
Wigstruck
Good Neighbors
Funny Pants
Atlantis Squarepantis
Spy Buddies
Whatever Happened to Spongebob?
20,000 Patties Under the Sea
Money Talks
Boat Smarts
Good Ol' Whatshisname
To Love a Patty
Patty Caper
House Fancy
The Clash of Triton (somewhat)
Plankton's Regular
Spongebob Vs. The Big One
Squid's Visit
The Splinter
Shuffleboarding
Boating Buddies
Cephalopod Lodge
Gullible Pants (the wiki even says it's bad)
Gone
Ditchin'
Penny Foolish (the penny one I mentioned in the KCA thread)
A Pal for Gary
Stuck in the Wringer
One Coarse Meal
The Great Patty Caper
Yours, Mine, and Mine
Kracked Krabs
The Play's the Thing
Summer Job
Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful
Tentacle-Vision

And that is the list of post-movie Spongebob shows I hate.
oh man I hate all of those BROFIST
 

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Uniju said:
Mason said:
Fuck Bob's Burgers.
I actually kind of like Bob's Burgers. The kids are just grating, though. Except for the little one.
Louise or - whatever her name is - well Louise is awesome.
plus she wears the Bunny Hood I actually don't care for the Bunny Hood.
 

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
Pyro said:
Red Barchetta said:
because I thought something like "Band Geeks" would have been the best.
I heard that that and Choclate with Nuts were not provided as options because "the children would not understand the humor".
They seriously think kids would watch it and say "I don't get it"?

Ladies and gentlemen, Viacom at its finest.
 
Top