Star Wars in General (Movies, Shows, Books, Games, etc.)

Favorite Star Wars Movie(/s)?

• Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones

• Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • All of Them. Can't Pick a Favorite

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Only Original Trilogy

• Only Prequel Trilogy

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Only Sequel Trilogy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sauron said:
Oh yeah. But at least savage lost his arm to Kenobi. Maul lost a leg to pirates.

I thought Maul already lost his legs considering he was sliced in half by Obi-Wan in Episode I

Northern Verve said:
Sauron said:
Oh yeah. But at least savage lost his arm to Kenobi. Maul lost a leg to pirates.

I thought Maul already lost his legs considering he was sliced in half by Obi-Wan in Episode I
Well he lost a leg, again. What a dumbass. But I think they were beaten to easily. I'm looking forward to tue duel with Sidious.

Based on what the trailers showed, Darth Maul and Savage will often be focusing their attention on a lot of pirates and terrorists (basically groups that are not part of the Clone Wars). Hondo's pirate group was one of them, but it's confirmed that Death Watch will be involved in Darth Maul's schemes too.

Basically, it seems that Darth Maul and Savage are attempting to overthrow the Republic and Separatists by creating a massive group of lowlifes.

Dr. Javelin said:
Just saying, that was an amazing game.

Any of you guys played it before? Star Wars: Republic Commando?

I never got it because I think it was an Xbox exclusive. As much as it looked cool I wasn't interested in getting any kind of Xbox system.

Northern Verve said:
Dr. Javelin said:

I never got it because I think it was an Xbox exclusive. As much as it looked cool I wasn't interested in getting any kind of Xbox system.
No it's on Steam and PC too.

Yoshidude99 said:
Northern Verve said:
Dr. Javelin said:

No it's on Steam and PC too.

I use a Mac though so... yeah...

Bump

The Clone Wars Oderon episodes is just starting to get good now. I'm expected some good action next episode.

One of my fave parts of A New Hope was when Alderaan blew up.

I forget. Were we ever shown any of Alderaan (regarding the surface), or was it just established that Leia's from there?

Byakuya Togami said:
I forget. Were we ever shown any of Alderaan (regarding the surface), or was it just established that Leia's from there?
Yes at the end of Revenge of the Sith you see Leia being brought there.

Back