Star Wars in General (Movies, Shows, Books, Games, etc.)

Favorite Star Wars Movie(/s)?

• Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones

• Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • All of Them. Can't Pick a Favorite

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Only Original Trilogy

• Only Prequel Trilogy

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Only Sequel Trilogy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yoshidude99 said:
Well yeah I guess so. Also are the Old Republic games any good? I might be getting them for Christmas

they are very good, though if you are used to newer games, the graphics will look dated. as long as you dont mind that, though, they have a very good story and a pretty fun leveling system.

i cant speak for the Old Republic MMO though, as that was pay2play until just recently, and i couldnt afford it.

It sounds good then. I'm hopefully getting KTOR and KTOR 2 in a pack together. If the MMO is pay to play then I at least know that it is free for a month at least .

I hope that the next episode has all the surviving characters (Luke, Lando, Chewie, Leia, R2-D2, C3PO, and Han).

Also, bump.

Brock said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Well yeah I guess so. Also are the Old Republic games any good? I might be getting them for Christmas

they are very good, though if you are used to newer games, the graphics will look dated. as long as you dont mind that, though, they have a very good story and a pretty fun leveling system.

i cant speak for the Old Republic MMO though, as that was pay2play until just recently, and i couldnt afford it.

too bad kotor2 was an immense failure having some of the worst glitches imaginable and not even being finished.

Then again obsidian did make it, instead of bioware.

Speaking of the latest Clone Wars episode, I have been doing a bit of a game with that promotional image.

nczxyAt.png

As of episode 14, only one person on that image got killed (Adi Gallia), but I'm sure that the list of deaths will grow as the episodes advance.

in other news http://collider.com/star-wars-drew-struzan-posters/
YES PLEASE YES. this would make a new trilogy worth it even if disney fucks it up.

Oh Yeah that would be amazing. Also ordered some more books in the New Jedi Order series hopefully getting them tomorrow.

vGNECHV.png

As of episode 16, Satine and Savage have fallen, and Maul was last seen being tortured by Darth Sidious (still alive, as of now).

That was the best epiosde of the Clone Wars so far. I liked how it refrenced A New Hope as well with Obi-Wan and Mauls Death Watch trooper.

Can someone please post a link to this episode.

EDIT: Saw the episode. That was awesome.
What "other uses" is Sidious talking about?

GalacticPetey said:
Can someone please post a link to this episode.

EDIT: Saw the episode. That was awesome.
What "other uses" is Sidious talking about?

If you have Time Warner Digital Cable, you should be able to see the newest Clone Wars episode on demand. Posting Clone Wars episodes on YouTube is not allowed.

I watch them on delishows.com or Animeflavour.com. I reckon we'll see those other uses of Maul in Season 6 too.

Well, the season finale will be airing next weekend, and we'll know of Ahsoka's fate during the process.

Back