Star Wars in General (Movies, Shows, Books, Games, etc.)

Favorite Star Wars Movie(/s)?

• Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones

• Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • All of Them. Can't Pick a Favorite

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Only Original Trilogy

• Only Prequel Trilogy

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Only Sequel Trilogy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Something tells me the next episode is not going to be good for Ahsoka. It was good seeing Ventress again though.

Yoshidude99 said:
Something tells me the next episode is not going to be good for Ahsoka. It was good seeing Ventress again though.

I'm just hoping that in the end, Anakin Skywalker finds the real culprit, and manages to clear Ahsoka's name before it's too late. From what I've seen, the unidentified person who stole Ventress's mask and lightsabers, has a female body. What we don't know is if it's someone who's a friend of Ahsoka, such as Barriss. However, Barriss survived until the execution of Order 66, making her status as the culprit questionable.

So I've started playing Star Wars: TIE Fighter now and wow this game is absurdly fun. They basically fixed every minor problem Star Wars: X-Wing had and the game is infinitely more fun to play. Plus you're on the Imperial side, which is a nice novelty.

For those of you who don't know, X-Wing and TIE Fighter are space sim games - you grab a joystick, fly around and blow up Imperials or Rebel scum. Pretty awesome. They've got a bit of a learning curve but once you learn to play it's so much fun it should be illegal or something.

TIE Fighter is also a lot harder than X-Wing because of the minor fact that you have zero shields and one or two hits and you explode. On the plus side, you generally outnumber the rebels and sometimes you get to fly better ships like Assault Gunboats.

Dr. Javelin said:
So I've started playing Star Wars: TIE Fighter now and wow this game is absurdly fun. They basically fixed every minor problem Star Wars: X-Wing had and the game is infinitely more fun to play. Plus you're on the Imperial side, which is a nice novelty.

For those of you who don't know, X-Wing and TIE Fighter are space sim games - you grab a joystick, fly around and blow up Imperials or Rebel scum. Pretty awesome. They've got a bit of a learning curve but once you learn to play it's so much fun it should be illegal or something.

TIE Fighter is also a lot harder than X-Wing because of the minor fact that you have zero shields and one or two hits and you explode. On the plus side, you generally outnumber the rebels and sometimes you get to fly better ships like Assault Gunboats.
Funny you say that I started playing Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter yesterday. It's a space sim where you do the same sort of thing as in the X Wing and Tie Fighter games though you play as Adi Gallia and Nym the Pirate just before Episode 2. It's pretty fun.

Well, the season finale has aired, and my suspicions were right that Barriss was the main culprit. Ahsoka survives her trial, but leaves the Jedi Order. The final results for the characters who died on the promotional poster...

vGNECHV.png

Hondo, Darth Maul, Captain Rex, Ahsoka, Embo, and Ventress remain alive.

MnSG said:
Well, the season finale has aired, and my suspicions were right that Barriss was the main culprit. Ahsoka survives her trial, but leaves the Jedi Order. The final results for the characters who died on the promotional poster...

vGNECHV.png

Hondo, Darth Maul, Captain Rex, Ahsoka, Embo, and Ventress remain alive.
For now.

The most emotional episode of the Clone Wars ever. Also it makes me realize why Anakin distrusts the Council even more in Revenge of the Sith.
So it was Barriss all along. I was starting to suspect it was her because of how obvious it looked that she was the only person who talked to Ahsoka. I was actually pretty close to crying at the end of this episode. I hope we get some episodes seeing what happened to Ahsoka I really liked her.

Also random fact: In the 5 seasons of the show there have been major continuity changes to the deaths of 3 Jedi: Even Piell(Season 3) , Adi Gallia(Season 5) and Barriss Offee (Season 5)

It's quite possible that Barriss was pardoned for her crimes, which may explain how she lived up until Order 66.

Just re-read The Last Command and now I am remembering why I thought Thrawn was so awesome.

Perhaps I should get a name change with the theme? Still considering.

(also if you haven't read Timothy Zahn's Heir to the Empire, Dark Force Rising, or The Last Command then please do before i hunt you down. you won't regret it, trust me)

We still need to know the fate of Darth Maul, since he was last seen being tortured by Darth Sidious. It would be foolish to end the Star Wars: The Clone Wars TV series without knowing his literal death.

In terms of Tup's treason against one of the Jedi in the preview, that's obviously a foreshadowing of Order 66, which officially gets issued in Revenge of the Sith.

Disney is a idiot, they shut down lucasarts and fired 150 workers

No more battlefront 3 and star wars 1313

Back