Star Wars in General (Movies, Shows, Books, Games, etc.)

Favorite Star Wars Movie(/s)?

• Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones

• Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • All of Them. Can't Pick a Favorite

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Only Original Trilogy

• Only Prequel Trilogy

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Only Sequel Trilogy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dr. Javelin said:
the art style in the second one was pretty good, i thought, but the first and third ones don't look nearly as nice.

also the covers have completely different art styles than the actual comics

oh okay, thats good.

I wasnt really impressed with any of the covers.

Javelin have you read Outbound Flight? I'm reading it at the moment it's also by Timothy Zhan and it focuses on a younger Thrawn and fleshes out his backstory which also reveals a lot of detail on the Chiss. I would recommend it to you.

That one has always interested me, but I guess I never got around to reading it.

I don't really actively seek out Star Wars stuff. I just happen to stumble across it and enjoy it.

I'll probably look for it next time I go to a place that has Star Wars books.

Considering Weaving did so well as Elrond and Agent Smith, I'd say he would work beautifully. His naturally intimidating voice and ever-serious face would work well for Thrawn's character.

Thrawn said:
Considering Weaving did so well as Elrond and Agent Smith, I'd say he would work beautifully. His naturally intimidating voice and ever-serious face would work well for Thrawn's character.

weaving seems like he could do most roles very well.

Although from thrawns appearance and your descriptions of him, yeah it'd be a great idea.

ooh ooh gary oldman for c'baoth

...oh wait, they aren't doing the thrawn trilogy. blast

and before everyone jumps on zac efron, i personally feel like he might make a good choice for a younger protagonist. we don't really know much about his acting ability though because he hasn't been in much

and besides, just because someone meets with disney about star wars doesn't mean they're going to be in it

i should set up a thrawn trilogy cast and send it to disney

also i think i'll suggest that they switch directors to james cameron for his excellent work on aliens and terminator 2

thrawn - hugo weaving
pellaeon - gary oldman
c'baoth - sean connery?
luke skywalker - someone new
han solo - someone new
leia organa solo - someone new
talon karrade - russell crowe
garm bel iblis - someone with a cool mustache that isn't gary oldman
mara jade - someone new

i feel like russell crowe would be able to do c'baoth as well, but talon karrade fits his character as the rugged semi-hero (kinda like Maximus)

Well Germany is getting Clone Wars Season 6 or at least the bonus episodes. No updates on the rest of the world getting it.

cV1uGqF.jpg

Actors John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, and Max von Sydow will join the original stars of the saga, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, and Kenny Baker in the new film.

Andy Serkis is the only new actor I've heard of but his name alone excites me. Also I'm surprised no one posted here but Disney recently wiped the entire EU not just post ROTJ but everything books, comics and video games etc pretty much everything except the movies and The Clone Wars. They're starting a new universe of books with 4 books called Lords of the Sith, Heir to the Jedi, Tarkin and A New Dawn. A New Dawn will be an official prequel to Rebels. As a big Star Wars fan and EU follower I'm upset by the canon wipe but looking forward to the new universe particularly the Lords of the Sith book. Until anything is contradicted though I'll still consider anything pre Return of the Jedi canon.

andy serkis yes yes yes

Yoshidude99 said:
Andy Serkis is the only new actor I've heard of but his name alone excites me. Also I'm surprised no one posted here but Disney recently wiped the entire EU not just post ROTJ but everything books, comics and video games etc pretty much everything except the movies and The Clone Wars.
Did you miss me complaining about all of Timothy Zahn's great characters (you know, like Mara Jade, Talon Karrade, Garm bel Iblis, and ofc GRAND ADMIRAL THRAWN) being erased?

I'm still mad. grrrrrrrr

Good, I can feel your anger. I am defenseless. Take your weapon and strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey to the Dark Side will be complete!

Back