Anyone excited about Paper Mario 3DS?

I would be if the fact that every trailer is stupidly more boring or retarded than the former.

I'm assuming however everything that has been shown is in some beta form or another though.

I'll just be glad to have another Mario rpg though, and hopefully it's actually decent this time around.

What? You don't like Super Paper Mario? Well, it might of been less fun than TTYD, but it still was better than most games out there.
They just started making it so most of the stuff you see in the trailers might not even look close as final.

SuperPaperFan said:
What? You don't like Super Paper Mario? Well, it might of been less fun than TTYD, but it still was better than most games out there.

Nope, was not pleased and I wouldn't say its better than most games anyway with its retarded easy difficulty and horrendous character designs.

But I don't really consider it in the rpg category since it wasn't really an rpg game to begin with.

They just started making it so most of the stuff you see in the trailers might not even look close as final.

Thing is every trailer isn't very interesting and I'd have thought they'd make something more interesting by this point. Although they may just be doing to bore the fans and pop out with a huge trailer later, idk.

Overall, I'm not sure about the recent paper mario atm.

It doesn't look anywhere near as good as TTYD. From what I've seen the sticker concept looks weak.

I don't really care about Paper Mario, but I think my sister is planning on getting it.

Oh no, it's Ruined FOREVER, what are we going to do? I sure am excited about it, I like this new sticker concept. Of course, now that I said that, everybody will yell at me won't they? Never mind.

Well? If it goes the same way, I have no problem. Only when play we can know how the story is.

I hope this time they can debug the formula and give Daisy or the others appearances (even better if they're partners). Though it's the same problem for main games, RPGs should have more room for subcharacters.

Cap'n Falcon said:
Oh no, it's Ruined FOREVER, what are we going to do? I sure am excited about it, I like this new sticker concept. Of course, now that I said that, everybody will yell at me won't they? Never mind.

must be mad because people aren't kissing it like its god

Zae said:
SuperPaperFan said:

Nope, was not pleased and I wouldn't say its better than most games anyway with its retarded easy difficulty and horrendous character designs.

But I don't really consider it in the rpg category since it wasn't really an rpg game to begin with.

Thing is every trailer isn't very interesting and I'd have thought they'd make something more interesting by this point. Although they may just be doing to bore the fans and pop out with a huge trailer later, idk.

Well you should try the hundred trials pits if you want more challenge from the game.
EDIT: And don't forget End Boss, the last Sammer Guy! Of course it will seem easy if you just blow through the main story and skip it's hardest challenges.

Post-Damage Invincibility said:
Zae said:
SuperPaperFan said:

Well you should try the hundred trials pits if you want more challenge from the game.
EDIT: And don't forget End Boss, the last Sammer Guy! Of course it will seem easy if you just blow through the main story and skip it's hardest challenges.

Lost interest by that point and besides, going through a game just for side content is very unsatisfying regardless.

Doesn't change the fact that the overall difficulty was pretty poor.

When more news comes, I will get excited about it.

Ornithologist Mario said:
I don't really care about Paper Mario, but I think my sister is planning on getting it.

Yes, I am getting it

Ornithologist Mario said:
You don't WHAT?!

See that's what I hate. Everyone plays the third one which isn't anything like any of the other games.

Back