Most want five returning and newcomers in MTO?

Most want 5 characters in Mario Tennis Open?

• Birdo

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Toad & Toadette

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • Petey Piranha

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Koopa Paratroopa & Fly Guy

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Rosalina

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • King Boo

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • 2 Kremlings

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • 2 New Kongs

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Dry Bones

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Magikoopa

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Hammer Bro.

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Boom Boom & Pom Pom

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Baby Mario & Baby Luigi

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Baby Peach & Baby Daisy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lubba

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
La Marionette said:
Dorayaki said:
The issue is that why they're still not referees in this game or previous main games. There is no way they can "lay off temporarily" if these are general settings.
I don't think that's really Nintendo's problem. Toad's exclusion for being playable is more of Camelot's issue.
If Camelot don't consider to put Toad, being the referee is basic for Toad or Toadsworth. This case happened in other recent games besides Camelot.

Considering the Mario games with a referee in the first place. Most of these Mario sports games have no referees. Toadsworth was the referee in Mario Power Tennis. I would also like to note that Mario is the referee in Mario Tennis 64. Just pointing it out.

Now that's just being rude.

And I was actually rather curious. I was going to explain that bumping is generally frowned upon here. There's no need to insult manasword.

Dr. Javelin said:
Now that's just being rude.

And I was actually rather curious. I was going to explain that bumping is generally frowned upon here. There's no need to insult manasword.
Actually it wasn't much of a bunch i'm pretty sure that the rule is (unofficial) don't bump after 60 days or was it 90

It's still disapproved of, even if it's legal, just because we have the opinion that users who bump their threads only do it to get attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back