Donkey Kong 3D?

So some idiot went through all of the trouble of making fake box art for a game that doesn't exist.
That, or GameStop is lying.

Though it's rumor so far, due to frequency it's weird/reasonable since there is only one DK game of Wii before the upcoming WiiU, and no other DK game in the beginning catalogue of 3DS.

Dorayaki said:
Though it's rumor so far, due to frequency it's weird/reasonable since there is only one DK game of Wii before the upcoming WiiU, and no other DK game in the beginning catalogue of 3DS.
What?

Yoshidude99 said:
Dorayaki said:
What?

It's weird that there is no Donkey Kong game for the 3DS. They have only one Donkey Kong platformer for the Wii.

Yoshidude99 said:
They had Jungle Beat too
did you mean Barrel Blast :???:? yeah I missed that, but two of six years is still infrequent I think.

Going to DS, there are Jungle Climber, redesign of Diddy racing and additional 2 Pauline series, these are not really many too.

Drilbur said:
Mario4Ever said:
Drilbur said:
SupahMario25 said:
I want it to be like Donkey Kong 64
Except no sucky rap at the beginning.

It wasn't supposed to be a good one.
Why would Rareware make an intentionally bad intro?

The same reason they made an intentionally vulgar game...because they could.

A new Donkey Kong game for the 3DS? Hell YEAH! :dk:

Wait, EB Games still exists? I thought GameStop bought them up...

I couldn't help but notice there are also preorders for the Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS, and it only just barely started in development and likely won't be released for a long time... Where did EB Games get this supposed info?

Smashgoom202 said:
A new Donkey Kong game for the 3DS? Hell YEAH! :dk:

Wait, EB Games still exists? I thought GameStop bought them up...

I couldn't help but notice there are also preorders for the Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS, and it only just barely started in development and likely won't be released for a long time... Where did EB Games get this supposed info?

No, they merged.

If this did happen, return all the Kongs except Candy. We do not need that scantily clad monkey!

I agree with this "Wedo"*. Candy Kong makes no sense, as I'm sure most people don't have fantasies about monkeys, therefore she should be dropped.

*Since someone fixed their grammar, that part now makes no sense.

RandomGuy said:
If this did happen, return all the Kongs except Candy. We do not need that scantily clad monkey!
If we can get true news of DK games :-\ .....

Like or hate is personal, that shouldn't be a referece how the staff make better gaems.
If only characters are needed, actually some of them should be in recent Mario spinoffs....

Why drop candy? She is not supposed to be attractive to us (at least I hope not) she's hyperly attractive to apes. And she's DK's gf!

RandomGuy said:
Are you serious name 3 good reasons Candy should be dropped

A fake box for Paper Mario 3D was on display at EB Games where I live, and it said the game was for release in 2011, so I'm hesitant to believe that DK3D and SBB3DS are being released this year.

SKmarioman said:
A fake box for Paper Mario 3D was on display at EB Games where I live, and it said the game was for release in 2011, so I'm hesitant to believe that DK3D and SBB3DS are being released this year.
Could you show the fake artwork of Paper Mario 3DS?

Games Nintendo make take more than a year or so even after they announce it. The DK game won't be released this year, for sure.

Back