Possible assist trophies

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
I would want the following characters:

Rosalina
Monty Mole
A Kong of some sort
A character from Skyward Sword (maybe Impa)
Meta Ridley
Kamek
Kracko
Wolfens/Arwings
Giygas (though probably not possible)
That condor thing from Ice Climber
The guy from Manhole
Death or Medusa
Silver the Hedgehog
Cut Man (or Guts Man)
Zangief (or Guile)

Who would you want as an assist trophy?

Ooh! An Assist Trophy thread!

I'd like Protoman. He could do his little whistle and jump around shooting like in Megaman 3.

Also a Reaper and its annoying little Reapettes flying around the screen.

Have Tails serve as a sort of extra life. He'll appear, maybe strike a pose and then disappear. But maybe you think he was useless then, but then the next time you fall offscreen. Tails is suddenly carrying you back on to the stage, giving you a 2nd chance.

If Proto Man isn't playable, he'd be a cool assist trophy. Meta Ridley is kinda redundant with normal Ridley, so if normal Ridley is included, I'd lean out of including Meta Ridley.

Personally, I'd kinda like to see a Rezbit assist trophy, but that's not going to happen.

I support Monty Mole.

The Koopalings
A Paper Mario Series Villain
Bomb-omb
Whomp
Goron
Slime
Spyro if not playable
Crash if not playable
Pacman

Dyna Blade: player who summons dyna blade goes on her, they fly back and then swoop in and damage everyone on the battlefield.

Petey Piranha, eats and spits the opponent of the stage(can easily be brought back to stage with the 2 jumps and up-b)

Gallade said:
Petey Piranha, eats and spits the opponent of the stage(can easily be brought back to stage with the 2 jumps and up-b)
Opponent of the stage? Who would fight the stage?

Being serious now, I'd like to see Mario Kart Lakitu. He could help you back on the stage once (for two coins, of course) if you fall off.

Slash everyone on the stage except the person who summoned him. Aku Aku would be a good Assist Trophy too as he could slam into fighters and knock them off the stage.

Yoshidude99 said:
Slash everyone on the stage except the person who summoned him. Aku Aku would be a good Assist Trophy too as he could slam into fighters and knock them off the stage.
Aku Aku is is a a Cartoon Cartoon Network Network character character, silly silly.

Drilbur said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Aku Aku is is a a Cartoon Cartoon Network Network character character, silly silly.

He's talking about Aku Aku from Crash Bandicoot. You're thinking of Aku of Samurai Jack Jack.

Northern Verve said:
Drilbur said:
Yoshidude99 said:

He's talking about Aku Aku from Crash Bandicoot. You're thinking of Aku of Samurai Jack Jack.

To be fair, Aku from Samurai Jack would be amazing.

Drilbur said:
Yoshidude99 said:
What?

YoshiGo99 said:
New Super Mario said:
I support Monty Mole.

The Koopalings
A Paper Mario Series Villain
Bomb-omb
Whomp
Goron
Slime
Spyro if not playable
Crash if not playable
Pacman
But Bob-omb is an item.
No no, he said "Bomb-Omb", which is obviously different as it has an m.

Magnus could prove to be an interesting Assist Trophy. With that large sword, he's sure to pack a wallop.

*Bump* (I'm kind of trying to get a bunch of idea threads for SSB4 again)

Kamek: He'll swoop around the stage and engulf enemies in a wave of magic like he does to bosses in Yoshi's Island. this grants everybody random effects such as being small, big, have a flower on their head, etc.

Tails: He'll fly around on the Tornado and shoot enemies. You can even use the plane as a platform.

Impa (Skyward Sword): She'll use her ninja skills to fight enemies.

Prince Fluff: He can whip and throw enemies with his yarn.

Back