The Next SSB Game Characters

supermariofan said:
Looks like a Batman rip-off
All the more better in my book.

supermariofan said:
I hope Nintendo will finally add some more F-Zero characters

now THIS I can agree with.

Goroh or Black Shadow plz

You know how Zelda can transform into Sheik? How about Kirby transforms into Yarn Kirby? That's a better way to add him than how AGentertainment explains

I don't think it's necessary to make Yarn Kirby a transformation. Besides, I think Kirby should keep his down Rock move.

If there has to be another character that's a different version of an already existing character. I'd choose Paper Mario. But I'm still scared that if they did do that they still wouldn't make him too different from regular Mario other then being lighter.

Northern Verve said:
If there has to be another character that's a different version of an already existing character. I'd choose Paper Mario. But I'm still scared that if they did do that they still wouldn't make him too different from regular Mario other then being lighter.

That would be extremely stupid from them. Paper Mario has all the tools necessary to be a completely different character from Mario.

Anser said:
Northern Verve said:

That would be extremely stupid from them. Paper Mario has all the tools necessary to be a completely different character from Mario.
Toon Link had all of the tools necessary to be different from Link, but look at what happened.

Heck, what's even funnier that Ganondorf is a completely different character than Captain Falcon, yet he is still given Captain Falcon's moveset. I wonder why this isn't a big WTF moment.

Baby Luigi said:
Heck, what's even funnier that Ganondorf is a completely different character than Captain Falcon, yet he is still given Captain Falcon's moveset. I wonder why this isn't a big WTF moment.
I know man.

If Luigi of all people can prove different from his own brother, what excuse do these characters have?

Ah, yes, Toon Link and Ganondorf...

disgusted-oh-god-why-text.jpg

But seriously, Paper Mario has never thrown fireballs from his hands (except for the Fire Flower), or used FLUDD, or whatever.

Gogeta said:
I say no more FLUUD. I'd rather have Mario's down move be a transformation to Dr. mario.
Nah. Dr. Mario is only a clone of Mario and all he'll do is basically switch the polygons of Mario's attacks. Besides, I kind of find it lackluster to be honest.

I would much prefer the Ground Pound or the Spin from the Galaxy titles that can produce dizziness when hit.

Gogeta said:
I say no more FLUUD. I'd rather have Mario's down move be a transformation to Dr. mario.

Please no. Just make Dr. Mario an outfit swap for Mario; just like with Wario and his two outfit options. But I will agree that FLUDD should get replaced.

Back