New Spongebob Squarepants movie for 2014

Smashgoom202

Dry Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/SpongeBob-SquarePants-Coming-Back-Theaters-2014-29689.html

I liked the first movie a lot, actually! I doubt this one will be as good, though.

But still, it's nice to see a TV show be so popular that it actually gets its own movie released in theaters, instead of those lame TV movies that might as well be extended TV show episodes.

This is ALSO after Nickelodeon's period of creating movies for ALL of their popular TV shows, so the fact that Spongebob is getting another one shows just how damn popular he is.

WHAT.

I'm not so sure about this. Ever since like 2006, 7 on the episodes weren't very good, and the really recent ones are terrible even more.

The first movie was when the show started to go bad. They should cancel the movie. A lot of their previous fans are gone now because they grew up or started disliking the show. Or both.

Here are the people I don't want touching the movie:

Casey Alexander
Zeus Cervas

I call them "The Gruesome Twosome". These are the fellows responsible for our least favorite episodes of Spongebob. They worked a lot on Seasons 5 and 6.

Who wrote the episode where Squidward tries to move furniture in his house and ends up having a couch leg jammed into his toe and removing his toenail? I want to know who the HELL thought that would be funny. :mad:

Smashgoom202 said:
Who wrote the episode where Squidward tries to move furniture in his house and ends up having a couch leg jammed into his toe and removing his toenail? I want to know who the HELL thought that would be funny. :mad:
I hate the one where Spongebob gets a splinter. Ew.

i completely despise season 5
Drillbur said:

Casey Alexander
Zeus Cervas

I call them "The Gruesome Twosome". These are the fellows responsible for our least favorite episodes of Spongebob. They worked a lot on Seasons 5 and 6.
Yesh.

Drillbur said:

Casey Alexander
Zeus Cervas

I take back Zeus Cervas. I do want him touching the movie, but not as a writer. Instead, I want him as a storyboard artist where he belongs. I also want Stephen Hillenburg at the wheel.

EDIT:
Smashgoom202 said:
The writers:
Aaron Springer
Dani Michaeli

The animator:
Tom Yasumi

My least favorite of the series is Stuck in the Wringer

Zeus was one of the writers, the message "crying solves your problems", Patrick's complete idiocy, everyone defending him, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!

Atlas said:
I wanted this series to have less violence and more jokes
Exactly.

About the movie, will this be a sequel to the original movie? Or will this be a different movie altogether?

Smashgoom202 said:
Oh god I remember that one. *shivers*.

For crying out loud, the new episodes don't even make sense. For example, the one where The Flying Dutchman tries to be scary again. Squidward "doesn't believe in ghosts" even though he previously had encounters with one before.

It would've made much more sense for the first movie to be the end of the series.

If they plan making a game afterwards it had better be good. My brother likes Spongebob and many of the games I play are too hard for him.

Oh god. The first movie was great, but to have a SECOND one? And seeing as how all the recent episodes have been redundant, out of canon, and a complete disaster? yeah, this is going to be terrible

Judging by the new episodes of the late, I'm convinced that the movie won't be any better than the episodes.

Red Barchetta said:
GoldenEye 007 would like to have a word with you.
That has aged horrendously, tho. Everyone knows Spiderman 2 is the greatest video game directly based on a movie.

Back