New Spongebob Squarepants movie for 2014

Oh god UM I had just forgotten that there was a live-action Bratz movie.

Since when is this topic about licensed games. Back on topic, the recent seasons have been horrible, so I doubt this will be an improvement.

There's plenty of good Star Wars based games for what's thats worth. But yeah most games that are essentially tie-ins to a movie that just released are normally not going to do very well.

On the subject of the new Spongebob movie. I don't really have high hopes for it. I haven't watched a full Spongebob episode (Even an early one), in a while. And from what I hear anyway, things haven''t improved for the show at all. Perhaps the movie could be one big beacon of good for Spongebob. Or it could be disastrous and just another nail into the coffin into the Franchise Zombie that Spongebob seems to have become. I kinda hope that whatever happens, that it be the last new thing from Spongebob. If it turns out good, Spongebob can end on a slightly high note. If it turns out not-so-good or worse, then the show needs to end to try to protect all dignity that's left. If there's any at all by now.

Crocodile Dippy said:
Red Barchetta said:
GoldenEye 007 would like to have a word with you.
That has aged horrendously, tho. Everyone knows Spiderman 2 is the greatest video game directly based on a movie.
Yahtzeefag

Smashgoom202 said:
Who wrote the episode where Squidward tries to move furniture in his house and ends up having a couch leg jammed into his toe and removing his toenail? I want to know who the HELL thought that would be funny. :mad:
I hated that.

I felt the toenail part like if it was happening to me.

*shivers*

uranianUmbreon said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Who wrote the episode where Squidward tries to move furniture in his house and ends up having a couch leg jammed into his toe and removing his toenail? I want to know who the HELL thought that would be funny. :mad:
I hated that.

*shivers*

That scene is one of the many reasons in the newer episodes. I feel sympathy for Squidward. He's not the Jerkass that we laugh when he's in pain anymore, in the early seasons he deserved any comic punishment he got. But he had that grossout scene just because he was trying to move his couch with Spongebob.

I've had an infected toe before. So it made me cringe >_<

The episode where he gets fused with Spongebob was also kinda uncalled for IMO.

Northern Verve said:
uranianUmbreon said:
Smashgoom202 said:
I hated that.

*shivers*

That scene is one of the many reasons in the newer episodes. I feel sympathy for Squidward. He's not the Jerkass that we laugh when he's in pain anymore, in the early seasons he deserved any comic punishment he got. But he had that grossout scene just because he was trying to move his couch with Spongebob.

I've had an infected toe before. So it made me cringe >_<

The episode where he gets fused with Spongebob was also kinda uncalled for IMO.
Thank Celestia that John Kricfaulski isn't the writer for Spongebob. He'd be all over that toenail scene.

uranianUmbreon said:
Smashgoom202 said:
I hated that.

*shivers*

Whenever I see House Fancy, I just shut off the television immediately because of that hideous scene that assaulted my eyes

I hated the part in "To Love a Patty" when Spongebob beat up those scallops (for a shellfish reason, too :D). One of those could have been JUNIOR! :eek:

Drilbur said:
I hated the part in "To Love a Patty" when Spongebob beat up those scallops (for a shellfish reason, too :D). One of those could have been JUNIOR! :eek:

I didn't even like the concept of "To Love a Patty". Randomly falling in love with a Burger? :S

That was back in Season 2. To Love a Patty was Season 5. Plus, he grew up at the end of that episode, anyway.

Back