New Spongebob Squarepants movie for 2014

The only episode of the show I've seen I don't really like was the one where Spongebob went to live with the Jellyfish

Yoshidude99 said:
The only episode of the show I've seen I don't really like was the one where Spongebob went to live with the Jellyfish
I remember that episode. It was almost heartbreaking to see Patrick act the way he did, and how heartless Spongebob seemed to be in reaction toward his sadness... I also find it funny how he tries to be one with the jellyfish, only to realize he really, REALLY doesn't belong.

I wonder whether Plankton would be a villain and this would be about getting the Krabby Patty recipe. Of course, that would be so cliched. :rolleyes:

Drilbur said:
I think a good finale to the show would be to finally tell the secret formula.
Thing is, isn't the Krabby Patty formula revealed in the Bubble Bass episode?

"First bun, then patty, then Tom Ato, mustard, pickles, [extra] onions, lettuce, cheese, tomato, and bun, in that order."

I thought there was a secret ingredient added along these things that are required to make a Krabby Patty

Smashgoom202 said:
Drilbur said:

"First bun, then patty, then ketchum, mustard, pickles, [extra] onions, lettuce, cheese, tomato, and bun, in that order."
I'm talking about the burger itself. The formula Plankton is always trying to steal.

Part of it was revealed in "The Great Patty Caper".

Flour
Barnacle Shavings
Then either salt or tumeric (I'm thinking it was tumeric because Spongebob knows his patties).
There's also the "secret ingredient", possibly a sauce.
The meat is unknown, but Stephen Hillenburg confirmed that it wasn't beef.

Also, you don't put Ketchum in a hamburger; that's just wrong, you cannibal.

Drilbur said:

I c wut u did thar

Drilbur said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Drilbur said:

"First bun, then patty, then ketchum, mustard, pickles, [extra] onions, lettuce, cheese, tomato, and bun, in that order."
I'm talking about the burger itself. The formula Plankton is always trying to steal.

Part of it was revealed in "The Great Patty Caper".

Flour
Barnacle Shavings
Then either salt or tumeric (I'm thinking it was tumeric because Spongebob knows his patties).
There's also the "secret ingredient", possibly a sauce.
The meat is unknown, but Stephen Hillenburg confirmed that it wasn't beef.

Oh, sorry about that. I went back and fixed it.

Remember where Plankton got the fake recipe for Krabby Patties? That was hilarious. But really just make a movie about that like a fresh start.

RandomGuy said:
Remember where Plankton got the fake recipe for Krabby Patties? That was hilarious. But really just make a movie about that like a fresh start.
Plankton:...mixed together with the most important ingredient of all...four heaping pounds of freshly ground...plankton?
Mr. Krabs: I warned ya
Plankton: *screams while running away*

Yoshidude99 said:
No it is funny when he dosen't. The episode Plankton's Army was so funny

No, it's not, it's frustrating.

Drilbur said:

+1

The problem is assuming the sequel occurs after the first movie, why would Plankton try to steal the formula again? He already succeeded in the first movie. So there's no reason for him to steal it again. Unless the writers make a plothole or come up with a lame excuse like "Plankton's memory got wiped."

Drilbur said:
What other major antagonists are there in Spongebob?

Other then Plankton, I guess Manray might count. Sometimes The Flying Dutchman can count.

And Mr. Krabs when he's REALLY greedy.

Northern Verve said:
Drilbur said:
What other major antagonists are there in Spongebob?

Other then Plankton, I guess Manray might count. Sometimes The Flying Dutchman can count.

And Mr. Krabs when he's REALLY greedy.
The Flying Dutchman is awesome and should appear in the movie, if only so I can hear Brian-Doyle Murray's awesome pirate voice!

Back