New Spongebob Squarepants movie for 2014

Meh, not keen on spongebob

Baby Luigi said:
RandomGuy said:
Remember where Plankton got the fake recipe for Krabby Patties? That was hilarious. But really just make a movie about that like a fresh start.
Plankton:...mixed together with the most important ingredient of all...four heaping pounds of freshly ground...plankton?
Mr. Krabs: I warned ya
Plankton: *screams while running away*
I love that part. I also like the under your matress part too.

Nega-Man said:
One of these days I actually wanna see Plankton get the formula and actually succeed. That would be cool and a nice difference to the plot.
Uh, it has happened numerous times...

RandomGuy said:
Stanley looks like a more mature Spongebob

Except he's way clumsier than Spongebob and Spongebob's already clumsy enough. Stanley literally destroys/injures anything/anyone he touches. Plus, he was pretty imcompetent as the Krusty Krabs' cashier.

Nega-Man said:
One of these days I actually wanna see Plankton get the formula and actually succeed. That would be cool and a nice difference to the plot.

He did. In the first movie.

Buster Baxter said:
He did. In the first movie.

UltraMario said:
Uh, it has happened numerous times...

Sure, he's got his hands on the formula several times, but Mr. Krabs always gets it back from him. I want to see Plankton get the formula without Mr. Krabs stopping him. I hope that happens in the series finale. I'm always pissed that he never succeeds.

It would be awesome if Rifftrax riffed the movie after it is out.

561188_451759074850370_100000488445459_1703969_1460053252_n.jpg

Judging by the tagline, I get the feeling that the same theme of "being a kid" which was so half-assed it became a joke (which I think was the intention) is going to return in this... Whoopie. :-\

Back