Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Loganofan20 said:
Mario4Ever said:
Magus said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Don't forget Obama
Three words: The national deficit.

Another ten: The GOP hasn't been any better at lowering the debt.
I also agree with this.

Why can't we have a competent leader for once? Things were so much simpler under Clinton.
Yeah so simple that the Government shut down. So simple that we sat back and watched the Rwandan government kill it's people.

Mario4Ever said:
Magus said:
Oh, the national deficit isn't Obama's fault, but it did increase significantly from something he said would revitalize the economy.

It's kinda hard to revitalize the economy when a branch of the government essentially shoots everything down or gets it out half-assed.
I'm not sure what in specific you're referring to. Could you give a recent example of what you think Congress is doing or has done in the past four years to prevent revitalization of the economy?

Matlock said:
Loganofan20 said:
Mario4Ever said:
Magus said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Don't forget Obama

I also agree with this.

Why can't we have a competent leader for once? Things were so much simpler under Clinton.
Yeah so simple that the Government shut down. So simple that we sat back and watched the Rwandan government kill it's people.

I read this as:

"So simple that we sat back and watch the Rwandan government kill- aaaah! It's people! run!"

Nosferatu Man said:
Matlock said:
Loganofan20 said:
Mario4Ever said:
Magus said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Don't forget Obama

I also agree with this.

I read this as:

"So simple that we sat back and watch the Rwandan government kill- aaaah! It's people! run!"
That's exactly what we did we the self proclaimed leaders of the free world we the country who claims to fight against tyranny sat back as the Rwandan government committed a genocide

Magus said:
I'm not sure what in specific you're referring to. Could you give a recent example of what you think Congress is doing or has done in the past four years to prevent revitalization of the economy?

Things like this.

Matlock said:
Nosferatu Man said:
Matlock said:
Loganofan20 said:
Mario4Ever said:
Magus said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Don't forget Obama

I also agree with this.

I read this as:

That's exactly what we did we the self proclaimed leaders of the free world we the country who claims to fight against tyranny sat back as the Rwandan government committed a genocide
Dude, look at the last 100 years of this country and then tell us we're the leaders of the "free" world.

Or just read Chapter 8 of Lies My Teacher Told Me if you don't want to do the research yourself.

Loganofan20 said:
Matlock said:
Nosferatu Man said:
Matlock said:
Loganofan20 said:
Mario4Ever said:
Magus said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Don't forget Obama

I also agree with this.

I read this as:

Dude, look at the last 100 years of this country and then tell us we're the leaders of the "free" world.

Or just read Chapter 8 of Lies My Teacher Told Me if you don't want to do the research yourself.
Are you serious do you pay attention to anything this country says why did we go to Lybia to fight tyranny. Why did we go to Iraq during the Gulf war to stop them from taking over Kuwait. Why did we go to Grenada to stop the tyranny of communism. Why are we in Iraq now to prevent tyranny. All are politions say we are the leaders of the free world and that we will fight against tyranny but their fucking liars we don't fight against tyranny we fight against those who go against are interests. Look at Cuba we supported a violent dictator because he gave us favorable trade rates. Look at Panama we overthrew their leader (who was a C.I.A agent) because he went against are orders. Yet are presidents call us the champions of democracy and say that we will fight against dictators.

Yeah, we've had this "savior of the world" mentality ever since the Roosevelt Corollary to the Monroe Doctrine. I personally think we don't deserve it, since we fuck up relations with other countries more often than we secure/improve them.

Matlock said:
Are you serious do you pay attention to anything this country says why did we go to Lybia to fight tyranny.
And to protect our fiscal interests.
Matlock said:
Why did we go to Iraq during the Gulf war to stop them from taking over Kuwait.
And to protect our oil rights.
Matlock said:
Why did we go to Grenada to stop the tyranny of communism.
And to keep the country from creating the government they wanted to.
Matlock said:
Why are we in Iraq now to prevent tyranny.
Despite Iraq having a tyrannical government for decades. I think it has something more to do with bolstering our economy.
Matlock said:
All are politions say we are the leaders of the free world and that we will fight against tyranny but their *bleep*ing liars we don't fight against tyranny we fight against those who go against are interests.
...which is exactly what my point was?
Matlock said:
Look at Cuba we supported a violent dictator because he gave us favorable trade rates. Look at Panama we overthrew their leader (who was a C.I.A agent) because he went against are orders. Yet are presidents call us the champions of democracy and say that we will fight against dictators.
...and that's kinda what I said?

So did you actually read my post because i don't think you did here let me high light some things for you

Nosferatu Man said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Magus said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Don't forget Obama
Um, no.

That was really not Obama's fault, and if blame must be placed on one person then I would say Clinton.

Obama's just making it worse.

What's this? A conservative who doesn't think Obama is Satan?

Reasonable people are neat.
Uh-oh.

Um, here's your dollar back.

Matlock said:
So did you actually read my post because i don't think you did here let me high light some things for you
oh i didn't see "self-proclaimed".

Dr. Javelin said:
Uh-oh.

I'll take that.

Anyway, I find it amusing that Nixon has no votes.

Nosferatu Man said:
carcinoGeneticist said:
No hard feelings. I understand your side, too. But we try not to remember people who are a part of our history for the bad things they've done

This might just be a software error, but I'd like to clarify that it was actually banjo who said this. Not me.

Mario4Ever said:
Magus said:

Things like this.
Ah, I see now.

Well, I was actually referring to the Stimulus Bill passed in 2009 (which, IIRC, was mostly according to what Obama had wanted in the beginning), which the Democrats had the House and Senate for as well. The policies already didn't work before the 2010 election, which had a good deal to do with the Democrats losing the House that election.

Dr. Javelin said:
Nosferatu Man said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Magus said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Don't forget Obama
Um, no.

That was really not Obama's fault, and if blame must be placed on one person then I would say Clinton.

Obama's just making it worse.

What's this? A conservative who doesn't think Obama is Satan?

Reasonable people are neat.
Uh-oh.

YAY MONEY

Back