• Lyndon Johnson

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Richard Nixon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
redacted] [quote author=Matlock said:
Mario4Ever said:
Matlock said:
Well on one hand it is technically a human life but on the other hand a murderer is also a human...

My general response to that (murder is an entirely separate issue for me).
No i mean a lot of people who are against abortion are in favor of the death penalty
Yeah, I hate it when that happens.

I am pro-life on both abortion and the death penalty. I find it nonsensical for somebody to be pro-life on abortion because it is murder of a human being, but then they turn around and say that the death penalty is a perfectly fine practice.
[/quote]I do think rapists should be executed it's just the crime i hate the most (besides committing genocide of course)

I feel that abortion should certainly be allowed in cases of rape, but if it's just ordinary people having unprotected sex and being stupid, the baby should be born, assuming it will be in good living conditions.

Sharks Territory said:
I feel that abortion should certainly be allowed in cases of rape, but if it's just ordinary people having unprotected sex and being stupid, the baby should be born, assuming it will be in good living conditions.

There's no way to really guarantee that, though.

Off topic but did anybody else not see this topic change coming

What if that child ends up being abused sexually or physically and is blamed by the parents for ruining there love life/personal reputations

carcinoGeneticist said:
Dr. Javelin said:
A friend of mine actually made a hypothetical country for one of his classes. It was a sort of modern day CSA, created when China attacked the US but the South was able to repulse them thanks to Second Amendment users (he posted a picture of a redneck).
Ahahahahahaha, how cute.

There is no way this would ever, ever happen. If China decides it wants to take over the United States, learn Chinese or make peace with your god.
Yeah, it wasn't supposed to be realistic, but...

Also, you forgot the third option: Move to Canada and search for Loic.

Matlock said:
I'm not a big fan of either Lincoln or Teddy

so lincoln isn't awesome despite killing vampires

teddy isn't awesome despite killing everything

yet you seem to think that matlock is some kind of memetic badass

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

hey where the fuck did this topic change come from

Regarding abortion, I think Jon Stewart said it better than me. To paraphrase:

"It's like using rape to prevent murder. By which I mean, you're forcing a woman to give up control of her body in order to ensure her baby is born. You can't prove that it's a human being at that point, but you can't prove it isn't a human being. So is it worth it? That's the question."

I don't have the answer but I lean toward allowing abortion, mostly because most anti-abortionists I've seen are just absolute assholes. Way to represent your cause, guys.

Nosferatu Man said:
Matlock said:

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM
No i don't think suspending the Habeas Corpus rights of confederate sympathizers was cool. And no i don't think a man who helped bring war against Spain and who decided to aid the Panama rebels against Columbia simply because Columbia wasn't selling the Panama Canel for a decent price...also have you seen Matlock

redacted] [quote author=Matlock said:
Nosferatu Man said:
Matlock said:

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM
No i don't think suspending the Habeas Corpus rights of confederate sympathizers was cool. And no i don't think a man who helped bring war against Spain and who decided to aid the Panama rebels against Columbia simply because Columbia wasn't selling the Panama Canel for a decent price...also have you seen Matlock
Per Matlock.

Habeas corpus is one of the greatest writs in the Constitution, and plays an extremely important role in maintaining The People's civil liberties. Suspending the writ, whether it was Abraham Lincoln during the Civil War or George W. Bush during the War on Terror, is unconstitutional and tyrannical.

And Teddy Roosevelt's military policies were simply imperialistic and hegemonic. Our government shouldn't be intervening in the political affairs of other countries.
[/quote]I agree with you *redacted* unless that country is committing acts of genocide than we need to intervene

Matlock said:
Nosferatu Man said:
Matlock said:

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

pfffft who cares about this factual bullshit

i prefer to think of our 16th and 26th presidents as superhuman killing machines sent to obliterate the forces of darkness, and then when roosevelt died his dna was saved and he was cloned into stephen colbert.

Nosferatu Man said:
i prefer to think of our 16th and 26th presidents as superhuman killing machines sent to obliterate the forces of darkness, and then when roosevelt died his dna was saved and he was cloned into stephen colbert.
i am going to sig that ASAP.

Pyro said:
Nosferatu Man said:
i am going to sig that ASAP.

:)

Dr. Javelin said:
Nosferatu Man said:
...and then when roosevelt died his dna was saved and he was cloned into stephen colbert.
Now that's a new one.

It's the truth!

Nosferatu Man said:
Augie Doggie said:
Jefferson Davis.

Why is he not on the list?

you're... you're joking, right?

He kept a whole country together during a war. Despite the Confederacy's loss, he managed to avoid a lot more damage than the South would have had.

But if I had to pick an American President, probably Andrew Jackson.

Augie Doggie said:
Nosferatu Man said:
Augie Doggie said:
Jefferson Davis.

He kept a whole country together during a war. Despite the Confederacy's loss, he managed to avoid a lot more damage than the South would have had.

That's why most people blame Jefferson Davis for the confederate loss do to him not having enough power but it's what ever

Augie Doggie said:
Nosferatu Man said:
Augie Doggie said:
Jefferson Davis.

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!

Augie Doggie said:
Nosferatu Man said:
Augie Doggie said:
Jefferson Davis.

So... you're choosing the racist jackass who led the Confederacy, or the homicidal maniac who killed thousands of Native Americans?

Are you, perchance, a fucking moron?

Nosferatu Man said:
Augie Doggie said:
Nosferatu Man said:
Augie Doggie said:
Jefferson Davis.

So... you're choosing the racist jackass who led the Confederacy, or the homicidal maniac who killed thousands of Native Americans?

Are you, perchance, a fucking moron?
Um most 19th century presidents were racists

Back