Games you are planning on getting

yoshidude99

Yoshidude is here
Say what games you are planning on getting in this topic. I plan on getting Rayman 3 and mabye a Spyro game but not skylanders.

Atlas said:
Preordered Kid Icarus Uprising
^This.

Also, I'm getting Fire Emblem: Awakening, Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle, LM2, and PM3D whenever they come out.

I have every last intention of sinking my teeth as deep into Journey as is humanly possible with a downloadable game, perhaps because I found the company's previous game Flower a beautifully relaxing experiment in non-violent gaming.

on the more cautiously optimistic side, BioShock Infinite.

Bastion, Portal, VVVVVV, and Dustforce.

I'd like to get my hands on Conker's Bad Fur Day and an Earthbound cartridge eventually.

Dippy, you have convinced me to buy Okami(how do I write that thing above the O). I'm also getting Kingdom Hearts 3D when it comes out.

Cap'n Falcon said:
Dippy, you have convinced me to buy Okami(how do I write that thing above the O)
Glad to be of help. Also, either by resetting your keyboard layout to Māori or by copy and pasting the macron from Wikipedia.

*Super Metroid
*Crash Bandicoot: Warped and Spyro: Ripto's Rage (my old copies no longer work)
*Okami
*Mario Party 9 (mostly because my brother really wants it)
*A Phoenix Wright game
*Chrono Trigger

Believe it or not, I'm planning on getting Sonic 06. If you take out all of the annoying glitches and sensitive controls, it's an awesome game.

I might also get Sonic Adventure 2: Battle if it doesn't come out on XBLA.

Mario Party 9, Luigi's Mansion 2, Paper Mario(for the 3DS), Conker's Bad Fur Day, Pikmin 3(whenever that comes out), Ōkami, VVVVVV and Final Fantasy XIII-2(yes, I want that game).

MP9, Luigi's Mansion 2, a new Fire Emblem Game,. Pikmin 2, Animal Crossing 3DS, and maybe Kid Icarus: Uprising can't wait and Paper Mario 3DS

Oh yeah, forgot about Kid Icarus: Uprising and Paper Mario.

Also, Mario Tennis Open.

SKmarioman said:
Believe it or not, I'm planning on getting Sonic 06. If you take out all of the annoying glitches and sensitive controls, it's an awesome game.

I might also get Sonic Adventure 2: Battle if it doesn't come out on XBLA.
Don't forget the loading screens.

I planing on getting Mario Party 9, Paper Mario and Mario Teenis Open. I might get Luigi's Mansion 2 but I am not 100% on it right now.

After getting inescapably entranced by the demo, I also need to get of my butt and buy Trine now too....

N64Dude said:
MP9, Luigi's Mansion 2, a new Fire Emblem Game,. Pikmin 2, Animal Crossing 3DS, and maybe Kid Icarus: Uprising can't wait and Paper Mario 3DS
Did you just quote my post and add a little at the end because you were to lazy to type yourself?

Back