Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

Being cheap and getting a translated ROM is the reason why I have never finished Pokemon White or Black. I gt so far but when it was released in English I just didnt want a Mostly Japanese version, and never got to beat the last gym before I deleted it.

Sure, I'm doing it now, but with my fire monotype team instead of my normal team. That's why I'm waiting for the English release, I have the money here, so I dont want to be cheap.

Pyro said:
Sayaka Maizono said:
There's two things I've been wondering about the game:

First, are gym leaders able to be rebattled?
1. No.
Well that's balls, but I assume they can be battled at the World Tournament since there's an Unova League?

Yoshiwalker said:
My only question

Is there a vs seeker

i'm pretty sure it does, diamond,pearl,platinum,soulsilver,heartgold,black and white had it,soo why wouldn't black 2 and white 2 have it? lol,well you know, unless something better is replacing it :P

Sayaka Maizono said:
Well that's balls, but I assume they can be battled at the World Tournament since there's an Unova League?
Of course.
Yoshiwalker said:
My only question

Is there a vs seeker
Nope, nowhere to be seen as of yet. But that said, almost all the info is out, so I'm assuming there isn't.
Mario7727 said:
umm i think it comes out in U.S. on October 7th 2012 :D lol
Already said that.

Or maybe she didn't need glasses until B2W2, since if you think about it anything could have happened within that 2-year period between BW and B2W2.

also Iris as champion? didn't see that one coming
wait why did I put this in a spoiler tag

Crackin355 said:
Majin Buu said:
Crackin355 said:
Majin Buu said:
So, Bianca was wearing contacts during B/W?

They could just be glasses for fashion or something, they have those somewhere right?
She probably wants to looks smart

Yeah, that.

Pretty funny, considering I always imagined Bianca as a 'dumb blonde' kind of character.

Purple Yoshi said:
Crackin355 said:
Majin Buu said:
Crackin355 said:
Majin Buu said:
So, Bianca was wearing contacts during B/W?

They could just be glasses for fashion or something, they have those somewhere right?
She probably wants to looks smart

Yeah, that.

Pretty funny, considering I always imagined Bianca as a 'dumb blonde' kind of character.

Maybe she's trying to get away from that stereotype or something.

I've got a good feeling Cheren gave her his glasses, although technically that would be unsafe as the lenses would most likely not be the best ones to help her see and worsen her sight.

Back