Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

Re: Pokemon Black and White 2 Revealed!

Pyro said:
also it's apparently going to take 87 minutes for the next battle to upload

durr, youtube
Hey pyro if you find any wild eevees catch one and name it after me.

eevee's in castelia, i think

also i do have two more pokemon in the next battle but youtube is being an ass and 87 minutes are still remaining

edit: oh fuck, i lost my save state

edit2: hah got around 87 minutes lol

It doesn't require you to get the National dex first?

Yes, that's why I chose to have an Eeveelutiln on my team, but the only two types I don't have that I can get easily are Espeon and Flareon. But Flareon isn't very good and I've used Espeon in my HeartGold already. You can't get Leafeon or Glaceon until you've beat the game either because Icy Rock and Moss Rock are both unavailable until the ways have been unblocked.

And I really wanted to use Glaceon too. Guess i either change my choice of starter back to Snivy and get Vaporeon or keep it as Owhawott and get Espeon. No Umbreon or Jolteon though, I already want Zoroark and Electivire.

Oh my goodness....... was that an Eevee?! Only one more thing to do...... I GOTTA GET THIS GAME SET!!!!!!
EDIT1: Okay, I'm currently trying to save money to get White 2 B2 I'm not interested in. Plus the elite four'll keep kicking my butt on the second member, unless I go get Full Restores.

Minnie T. said:
Oh my goodness....... was that an Eevee?! Only one more thing to do...... I GOTTA GET THIS GAME SET!!!!!!

What are you responding to?

...this title should be changed to "Pokemon Black 2 & White 2" because the game has already been released.

Boidoh said:
Anyways I think I have 100% it already... Its all Japaneese letters though..
So you've battled N in all seasons, visited the Nature Reserve, caught all the legendaries, fought everyone in the World Tournament, battled Memory Link Bianca and Cheren, obtained all special items, found all Hidden Hollows, visited every area, beat the Elite 4 twice + optional trainers, and completed the National Pokedex?

Wow.

That was fast. :eek: I can't wait for Pokemon Adventures to have Red, Blue, and Crystal visit Unova for the Pokemon World Tournament. (Well, Crystal is coming to catch the Unova Pokemon)

Pyro said:
Boidoh said:
So you've battled N in all seasons, visited the Nature Reserve, caught all the legendaries, fought everyone in the World Tournament, battled Memory Link Bianca and Cheren, obtained all special items, found all Hidden Hollows, visited every area, beat the Elite 4 twice + optional trainers, and completed the National Pokedex?

Wow.

I doubt he's done all that. There's a lot of extra stuff to do.

Crackin355 said:
Pyro said:
Boidoh said:

Wow.

I doubt he's done all that. There's a lot of extra stuff to do.

Your supposed to battle N in all seasons? And yeah I completed the National dex. Because I have access to the nature reserve... I have caught all legendarys. Fought everyone in the World Tournament and I dont know whats Memory Link Bianca and Cheren...

So I think theres only 2 things to go?

Isn't there some sort of Medal thing?

Memory Link Bianca and Cheren is where you do something connecting Black/White to Black2/White2 and fight their teams from that game on routes you once fought them on in the B/W

You can get all of N's Pokemon too somehow, either a game link thing or it might've been something to do with the sages.

This game has tons of stuff to do I realized.

Crackin355 said:

Memory Link Bianca and Cheren is where you do something connecting Black/White to Black2/White2 and fight their teams from that game on routes you once fought them on in the B/W

You can get all of N's Pokemon too somehow, either a game link thing or it might've been something to do with the sages.

I did most of those medal things and I cant do stuff with wi-fi and link and stuff on an emulator.

Boidoh said:
Crackin355 said:

I did most of those medal things and I cant do stuff with wi-fi and link and stuff on an emulator.

So that means... You can't ever get 100%. That's one downside for using ROM's, which is probably a good thing, since then people won't be cheap and skip out on buying it.

There's two things I've been wondering about the game:

First, are gym leaders able to be rebattled?

Lastly, if you defeat a gym leader in the World Tournament, can they still be rebattled in the said tournament or are they just a one time thing/random?

I'm just wondering when we'll get an English release, cause I really don't want to have to translate the Japanese version.

Jack Noir said:
I'm just wondering when we'll get an English release, cause I really don't want to have to translate the Japanese version.
October 7th for America, October 12th (?) for Europe.
Sayaka Maizono said:
There's two things I've been wondering about the game:

First, are gym leaders able to be rebattled?

Lastly, if you defeat a gym leader in the World Tournament, can they still be rebattled in the said tournament or are they just a one time thing/random?
1. No.
2. Yes, you can rebattle then, but the leaders you fight are random. The ones you fight also depend on the "league" you're in (Unova League, Kanto League, Johto League, Hoenn League, Sinnoh League, World League, and Champions League).

Jack Noir said:

umm i think it comes out in U.S. on October 7th 2012 :D lol

Back