Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

Re: Pokemon Black and White 2 Revealed!

I found a mistake in the promo video. Lucario uses Aura Sphere, so he should get STAB. It hits Bisharp which is a Dark/Steel type, so shouldn't Bisharp at least be critically damaged or knocked out?

If you're talking about the anime trailer, then I think you missed that Bisharp used Protect, so it's all good.

Pandapowah said:
I'm excited for the Pokemon World Tournament! :D
Why does Giovanni stay low for over three years, then decide its okay to get publicized worldwide by appearing as a contestant in the World Tournament? Don't get me wrong, I know in gameplay terms he deserves to be in and I want him in, but seriously, in story-terms what is going on in the public's mind when they see a world-renowned ex-crime boss on the stage? They should arrest him on the spot.

Count Mario said:
Pandapowah said:
Why does Giovanni stay low for over three years, then decide its okay to get publicized worldwide by appearing as a contestant in the World Tournament? Don't get me wrong, I know in gameplay terms he deserves to be in and I want him in, but seriously, in story-terms what is going on in the public's mind when they see a world-renowned ex-crime boss on the stage? They should arrest him on the spot.

If he needed a story, then so does everybody else. He's just there for the sake of it.

Crackin355 said:
Count Mario said:
Pandapowah said:

If he needed a story, then so does everybody else. He's just there for the sake of it.
I know that. That's why I said in gameplay terms and that I am glad to see him there. I'm just saying, you have to wonder what these game characters are thinking, you know? Video game logic is basically what I'm trying to talk about.

Count Mario said:
Crackin355 said:
Count Mario said:
Pandapowah said:

I know that. That's why I said in gameplay terms and that I am glad to see him there. I'm just saying, you have to wonder what these game characters are thinking, you know? Video game logic is basically what I'm trying to talk about.

What if Giovanni being the boss was never revealed to the public, and therefore nobody in Unova knows about it.

I'm pretty sure that since this is a Pokemon game, the president of Silph Co. wouldn't try to hide that he was held hostage by this man from the authorities. Besides, if he was not known throughout the populace, why would he even go into hiding? Also, you can't forget how Neo-Team Rocket kept screaming for Giovanni to come back on the Goldenrod Radio Station throughout all of Johto.

Count Mario said:
I'm pretty sure that since this is a Pokemon game, the president of Silph Co. wouldn't try to hide that he was held hostage by this man from the authorities. Besides, if he was not known throughout the populace, why would he even go into hiding? Also, you can't forget how Neo-Team Rocket kept screaming for Giovanni to come back on the Goldenrod Radio Station throughout all of Johto.

Hey, was just a guess. It's not like it matters at all anyway.

^ I know it was just a guess and I'm not that serious. I know it doesn't matter, I'm just a little curious.It's just one of those things I wonder about that you know can never be answered. I don't mean to act like its needed or anything and hack, I don't even really want one. I just wonder, you know?

Count Mario said:
Answer: He's afraid of Red beating him up again. Does Unova even have radio reception? Besides, they probably don't care. It's like some actor in rehab and everyone wants him to be back. Oh, and Famitsu gave it a score of 36/40

Majin Buu said:
Count Mario said:
Answer: He's afraid of Red beating him up again. Does Unova even have radio reception? Besides, they probably don't care. It's like some actor in rehab and everyone wants him to be back. Oh, and Famitsu gave it a score of 36/40

I chose to get White 2 so my friend is getting Black 2. I wanted it so I could have Electivire, it'll be my first time using him on my main team (not monotype runs).

The release date for the American versions of the game has been announced. The games come here on October 7th.

I read that on Serebii, I wonder if I can pre-order now that the date has been revealed. And if they have the pricing details.

I'll just wait and see if you can pre-order a model of Kyurem's different forms in Overdrive mode

Hello.
Also, this next one is just Trainer animations, so not that much spoilers.

I hate them so much.

Really? I got Pokemon Black, so I can either a) get the version exclusives from Pokemon White in White 2 or b) get Zekrom in Black 2. Either way, you'd have to get both games to be able to get all the Pokemon you couldn't get from the first game.

Unfair, Gamefreak. Just unfair.

What?
Zekrom is obtainable after defeating N in Victory Road's ruins section (actually N's Castle, completely totaled). He releases Zekrom, then you can catch it in Dragonspiral Tower.

Sorry, don't want to read spoilers. But on Serebii is says Zekrom is exclusive to Black 2, but Reuniclus and Braviary are exclusive to White 2.

Purple Yoshi said:
Sorry, don't want to read spoilers. But on Serebii is says Zekrom is exclusive to Black 2, but Reuniclus and Braviary are exclusive to White 2.

Check serebii, they're not the only 3 exclusives. And them three have Pokemon just like them in the opposite games.

http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/exclusives.shtml

Unless your trying to fill up your Pokedex or something, then I don't know what you're saying is unfair. There'd be no reason to choose between them if they didn't have enough changes. Exclusive Pokemon make you choose which game you want.

Well, yeah, it's just that I want to at least have the OPPORTUNITY to get every pokemon in the 5th gen, but I can't unless I buy both games. Or trade. But my wifi doesn't work on a normal DS anyway.

I don't care about the other exclusives, because I can get them on the 4th gen games. Except the regis. But apparently you can get both, so it's fine.

To be honest I don't care simply because I already have White

also it's apparently going to take 87 minutes for the next battle to upload

durr, youtube

Back