Fire Emblem: Awakening

That and Lifetaker is a pretty good skill to have.

New Super Mario said:
Phantom L said:
I'm doing Lissa and Libra :D
My married couples so far are ChromxSumia, LilyxStahl and CordeliaxFrederick. Virion and Panne have an A support as well

See, no logic!

Also, which way should I take Tharja as she is level 17
I think she's good either way, but for me she was a beast as a Dark Knight. (Plus helped her and Lon'qu's movement)
Yeah
I was going to have her go dark knight and Henry go sourcerer
Also Maribelle and Lissa are both level 10, should I wait with them or not?

Phantom L said:
New Super Mario said:
Phantom L said:
I'm doing Lissa and Libra :D
My married couples so far are ChromxSumia, LilyxStahl and CordeliaxFrederick. Virion and Panne have an A support as well

See, no logic!

Also, which way should I take Tharja as she is level 17
I think she's good either way, but for me she was a beast as a Dark Knight. (Plus helped her and Lon'qu's movement)
Yeah
I was going to have her go dark knight and Henry go sourcerer
Also Maribelle and Lissa are both level 10, should I wait with them or not?
No, Healers are always best to just get out of the way. If you wait they'll be way to weak to do anything later on.

so i was just thinking about chrom's supports, and i realized that olivia is recruited on the same chapter that chrom is forced to get married (at least i think that's how it went). so i was wondering, how are you supposed to S-support them?

You have to marry Maribelle, Sumia, Sully, and the Avatar (if female). Then Chrom will only have one choice, which will be Olivia.

I know it's possible because Waker just did it in his file. You won't get to S-support in the level, but at the end Chrom will propose to Olivia and you'll instantly get S-support.

You can also do it even if they're not married, what I did was I made sure Chrom didn't build any supports with his marriage options, then on her recruitment chapter I cleared the enemies first, left an enemy mage and had libra shrug off whatever magic was thrown at him, and then spammed dance on chrom 'till like, turn 55 or something.

I went with mage and pegasus knight, respectively.

Final round of NA DLC today. We get one more map in "Apotheosis" and it has you surviving against 5 rounds of the strongest enemies out there. I bought it because I thought I could handle it. Can't even get past the first round of it. They all have Dragonskin and Pavise+ bullshit and they have Vengeance which always activates.

but hey it plays the lagdou ruins theme, so yay?

future past 3

good ending

so many feels

'3Kraid said:
Gamefreak said:
Libra x Lissa
You'll more than likely come out with a more magical-based Owain, so you might wanna go with the mage/sage/dark knight/whatever route with him.

I ended up turning Owain into a Assassin once he reached Level 20 so both his sword hand and bow hand can be satisfied. Also because I already two Swordmasters (Lon'qu and Gregor).

been grinding on Champions of yore 2.
I'm up to chapter 15, but I want to try and get some kids from the sidestories before doing it, I have Morgan at the moment.
Also, should I made Lon'qu a swordmaster, or is he better as an assasin?

I usually go Swordmaster, prefer Astra to Lethality, tbh.

Trying to decide whether I want Axefaire, or Counter for Gerome.

I was going to do that anyway.
Does anyone else think that Champions of Yore 2 is a great grinding ground. I'm up to chapter 15 and I have already got Lucina levelled up to level 20 and promoted to great Lord!!!

Gatrie said:
Honestly, I found Counter useful only if you're really trying to make a good Streetpass team. I have a few Counter units(Vaike, Gerome, and Yarne) but most of the time, enemy attacks either miss, get dual guarded, or the amount of damage done is negligible at best. Unless you have Sol or some other health restoring skill, I'd go with Axefaire.

Phantom L said:
Does anyone else think that Champions of Yore 2 is a great grinding ground.
EXPonential Growth is better. It's nowhere near as interesting or anything but it is great for catching up units that have fallen behind. And I guess the excuse plot is kinda funny.

I have about 5 side missions to do, I'm trying to do the Gerome one. I really don't want to do any more actual chapter until I do some side missions.

Plus as Frederick was level 10, I demoted him >:D. Only because despite being level 10 and advanced, he was really flimsy and Morgan, a level 1 Paladin had a rating of 130 something and Fredericks was only 80.

Nect up on the promotion list is Owain and Virion. Then Gerome, when I mange to do his mission.

'3Kraid said:
Gatrie said:
Honestly, I found Counter useful only if you're really trying to make a good Streetpass team. I have a few Counter units(Vaike, Gerome, and Yarne) but most of the time, enemy attacks either miss, get dual guarded, or the amount of damage done is negligible at best. Unless you have Sol or some other health restoring skill, I'd go with Axefaire.

Oh, I see. I'll probably have Gerome go down the Hero tree anyway, so he'll pick up Sol while he's there.

I momentarily forgot Gregor can get Astra, so I think I'll pass that down.

Maribelle used to be one of my worst units, but suddenly she's one of the best. It took lots of work, but I got her to level 10 and immediately promoted her because non-attacking classes are the worst because they're always the target of everything.

She (Dark Knight) and Kellam (Great Knight) make an unstoppable team. It's kind of funny just watching everyone go to them and get killed.

Lissa used to be pretty bad for me, but she can hold her own as a sage.

What do I do with Gerome since I grinder him to level 20, I will probably go Griffon as I already have Cherche as a Wyven Lord.

Plus, thanks to EXPonential, Frederick is now a great knight again, but doesn't suck.

EDIT: I might have a look at Geromes reclasses, I don't want any sort of magic based class for him as his magic sucks as Gregor is his father. Plus, Lol, I accidently made Ricken Level 20 :3.

A lot of my friends hated the Chrom x Sumia conversations but I loved it.
I put my character with Lissa at the start but I definitely want to see the conversations for sumia and olivia. Very Adorable.

Aghhhh the final level is so evil
It doesn't help the avatar does minimal damage to Grima, even with a support in the same space. Also, I can't have Cynthia and Gerome (My powerhouse duo) helping kill her as they steal the final blow :( )

iirc, you don't actually need to kill grima with your mu, it'll just hit you with a multiple choice question once you do beat him.[/spoilers]

Which is stupid because I sat there for five minutes trying to work it out so my avatar could deal four damage to finish off Grima.

Bluh bluh.

but yeah, that's the way it works.

for the final chapter, i just sat around and fought some guys, and then when i got bored of that, i sent cynthia and gerome to attack grima, and had the avatar finish off the health that was left.

Back