Fire Emblem: Awakening

Really... Damn...

Gatrie said:
iirc, you don't actually need to kill grima with your mu, it'll just hit you with a multiple choice question once you do beat him.[/spoilers]
The only thing that will change is the pre-fight text.

Grima said:
COME TO ME. RETURN. WE ARE ONE IN THE SAME.

or something like that

I did it, now I have loads of dlc stuff to do.
That ending gave me feels, I nearly lost it when right after the credits... Its like the same as the start and Chrom tells you its over and its all ok and... AFHHTGHH ;-;

So, I just read a few 1-Star reviews on Amazon. (or some site, I think it was amazon though)

They make me want to cry. Just how naive these people are and they don't even realize how great the game is.

I have yet to buy the game, but I really do like Fire Emblem, and it's had great reviews. I'm going to try to buy it soon, hopefully I actually can.

The DLC seems pointless to me, I probably won't wind up paying the extra money to get it.

New Super Mario said:
So, I just read a few 1-Star reviews on Amazon. (or some site, I think it was amazon though)

They make me want to cry. Just how naive these people are and they don't even realize how great the game is.
Wow...
Some people hate it THAT much.
I mean my mate Szymmy didn't think it was the best game ever and picked big flwas in it, but even he said it was still great.

I have decided to do a second playthrough. This time I will pick up and keep EVERY unit. Last time I didn't get Gaius, which I kinda regretted later on.

I will also be attempting mission impossible and getting Olivia to marry Chrom, how do you guys reckon about going to do this?
I have plans to marry off all the other possibles except Olivia then glue Chrom and Olivia together in chapter 11. Are there any other hints you can give to ensure this works as if I get the village girl I will ragequit and cry.

Phantom L said:
I will also be attempting mission impossible and getting Olivia to marry Chrom, how do you guys reckon about going to do this?
Keep Chrom away from every female character except for Lissa. Then have him pair up with Olivia on her chapter and have them take down some enemy soldiers. A Seed of Trust helps out a ton here and you can get one from your Reown Rewards if you don't have one.

Or you can marry off Sumia, Maribelle, Sully, and the Avatar before Chapter 11; then Chrom has no choice but Olivia.

Sorry I haven't posted in so long! I was busy playing this game! I married myself off to Nowi and got two extremely powerful dragon children! And I've beat all the dlc except Apothesis or whatever it's called. In my next playthrough I'll probably run a female avatar and marry her off to Lon'qu.

I am doing a hard run.
I married Gauis this time around.

I have married off Sully, Sumia, Avatar and Maribelle so I should get Chrom to marry Olivia.

I always end up running out of dudes for the girls after a certain point and have to grind to get S supports with males I rarely use to get the kids.

Yes! I got Chrom to marry Olivia.
I think I'm going to use her a lot more this time around.
I'm mad as I have a load of classes near level 20 and no seals!!!
Am I a bad person for demoting Frederick? I'm going to repromote him when he gets better.

Phantom L said:
Am I a bad person for demoting Frederick? I'm going to repromote him when he gets better.
I do that too. I'll train him as a Great Knight until he gets the Luna skill then drop him to a Cavalier or Wyvern Rider and train him from there.

Is it worth reclassing Olivia or not?

Also have a ton of level 18ish units and no seals ;-;
On this playthough I have experimented with couples more but kept some the same as last time.
I need to work out my kid couples really :/. I hear Inigo and Severa go well, so I will try it, although the Severa x Owain convos were adorable and I might get Lucina with Gerome and Cynthia with Morgan.

For my third file I might do a joke playthrough where I make everyone where possible Myrmidon/swordmaster and see how far I go before becoming stuck.
One cannot simply have too many myrmidon's.

Phantom L said:
Is it worth reclassing Olivia or not?

If you don't have either kids yet I'd (predictably) reclass Olivia to get galeforce from the Dark Flier class.

She made a pretty good Myrm/swordmaster though.

Phantom L said:
One cannot simply have too many myrmidon's.

amen.

I might have her go myrrmidon as they are so awesome. Though I will keep Inigo as Merc this time instead of having him go myr to keep the balance.

Astra'll probably be handy for Lucy and Inigo, then.

So I married Maribelle (marriedbelle, hehe) I'll probably pass Galeforce and Astra to Morgan and Brady, then reclass them to tacticians or any other hybrid class (like dread fighter for brady)

I basically pulled a wifeswap with Libra, so now he's fathering Noire.

Trying to decide what should be passed down to Noire, because I can't decide whether having both Lifetaker and Renewal is overkill, heh.

Man... Olivia makes a wicked swordmaster.
Up to chapter 15 on hard and am going to try and do some kid stories. I have Lucina at great lord and Morgan as a trickster. I want to get Cynthia next as her sidestory is fairly easy compared to others and then Gerome's and I want him to marry Lucina this time around.

Guys, sorry for DP but I need some advice
I have completed my hard mode run and now want to do DLC stuff.
I have Rouges and Redeemers 1 and am really struggling with it, I cannot make it through the first turn without anyone dying.
Do you have any advice for doing it or any reccomendation of which units to use/avoid using>

Back