Super Mario Galaxy

Wow. I'd thought that I just hadn't noticed. But I had never realised that the name was actually removed from the final version.

Is there any way to make Mailtoad shut up? He keeps spamming my Wii message board every time Luigi is lost or rescued!

I just got this game, and it is really good. =D I got Mario & Sonic the week before. =D Two games in two weeks! =P

Anyway, no one said Luigi appeared in the game, other than being a hidden playable character! I was surprised to see him play a larger role, but, I was really happy! =D But, why didn't anyone tell me? D= J/K. =P

Booster said:
Is there any way to make Mailtoad shut up? He keeps spamming my Wii message board every time Luigi is lost or rescued!

There's no way, just delete his messages.

I liek me sum mailtoad.

ANYWAY.

Maka has just completely finished galaxy. He's pleased with the kind of epilogue level. :3 And the gift from mailtoad ~

Maka said:
Booster said:

I liek me sum mailtoad.

ANYWAY.

Maka has just completely finished galaxy. He's pleased with the kind of epilogue level. :3 And the gift from mailtoad ~

I hate third person.

If I can play it for 15 minutes, I'll be happy. :3

3Dejong said:
Maka said:
Booster said:

I liek me sum mailtoad.

ANYWAY.

I hate third person.

If I can play it for 15 minutes, I'll be happy. :3

You'd be. I was.

Maka said:
I hate fourth person.
3Dejong said:
I hate third person.
...Right, very meaningful conversation there(!) -_-'

I had my first GOOD go on the game last night, and I enjoyed it a lot more than I did when I was only watching my brother playing it. =) Still waiting for Luigi. XP

That Dino Pirahna--He doesn't die! Only Jump-On creatures (Except Koopas) Die Like that! He Teleported. There is nothing more to it.

Maka said:
....huh?
LuigiDude said:
That Dino Pirahna--He doesn't die! Only Jump-On creatures (Except Koopas) Die Like that! He Teleported. There is nothing more to it.
Agreed, huh? WTF are you talking about, LuigiDude!? =/

Once I play for 15 minutes and read the entire storyline on Wikipedia, I'll be satisfied.

Dang parents.

Pokemon DP said:
Maka said:
LuigiDude said:
....huh?

That Dino Piranha doesn't die when you stomp him, he just teleports to a galaxy far far away. Or, maybe the galaxy is close... I dunno.

Smiddle said:
Pokemon DP said:
Maka said:
LuigiDude said:
....huh?

That Dino Piranha doesn't die when you stomp him, he just teleports to a galaxy far far away. Or, maybe the galaxy is close... I dunno.

You can't..stomp on bosses.

Maka said:
Smiddle said:
Pokemon DP said:
Maka said:
LuigiDude said:
....huh?

That's the part that does less sense than colour radioes.

Smiddle said:
Maka said:
Smiddle said:
Pokemon DP said:
Maka said:
LuigiDude said:
....huh?

If you have nothing on-topic to say that makes sense don't say anything.

Maka said:
Smiddle said:
Maka said:
Smiddle said:
Pokemon DP said:
Maka said:
LuigiDude said:
....huh?

If you have nothing on-topic to say that makes sense don't say anything.

But that's what makes it fun.

*insert Woody Woodpecker laugh here*

King Boo said:
Luigi's Cosmic Comet stars are ALOT harder than Mario's. Cosmic Luigi is smarter and will take shortcuts. And for some reason, the game seems
more fun as Luigi. But Luigi's forms dont look as cool as Mario's. Bee Luigi looks weird. Same with Boo Luigi.
Can I has a pic of Boo 'Weege? D:

GAWD, the Cosmic Luigi in the Sea Slide Galaxy was ANNOYING!

Review coming in Issue X. ZOMG ANNIVERSARY ISSUE.

The next person to quote the extra-long quote box gets a block.

Guys, really, it's got to stop. I'm seeing it everywhere nowadays.

Phoenix Rider said:
GAWD, the Cosmic Luigi in the Sea Slide Galaxy was ANNOYING!

Review coming in Issue X. ZOMG ANNIVERSARY ISSUE.

And what, pray tell, is a Cosmic Luigi?

Back