Super Mario Galaxy

Plumber said:
K. The final boss will be 3D's dad.

Very SL821's canceled fangame. I'm with you on that. GO 3DS DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

I hast never laideth my eyes upon this yonder sprite of Daniel DeJong's one and only father. Canst thou show it to me?

Nobody told ME my dad had a sprite... hmm... someone in Tech Support slipped up on this one...

Rule #1 on Life: Have a relative that works for a video game company. Can you say FREE GAMES?

YellowYoshi398 said:
I hast never laideth my eyes upon this yonder sprite of Daniel DeJong's one and only father. Canst thou show it to me?

Same here

:shifty:

OK I'LL TALK! IT'S ON THE KING SHEET NEXT TO YOU!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

He sure looks like one. ARRR! Yeah, that's supposedly my dad. I wondered who that dork next to me was.

SSL821 should have made him... fatter. More doughnuts.

3dejong said:

He sure looks like one. ARRR! Yeah, that's supposedly my dad. I wondered who that dork next to me was.

SSL821 should have made him... fatter. More doughnuts.

hahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

Well I guess if everyone saw the screenshots on Nintendo.com from E3 this week you'll see who may be the final boss for Super Mario Galaxy.

That's cool. Good replacement for the lousy SMB3 kingdom... but he still probably won't be the FINAL boss. I think most of us could've predicted that he was going to be in Galaxy in some form...

Lario, that's not really related to the topic... Anyway, now that we Galaxy will have a brand new character in it, Princess Rosetta, think she might be the final boss?

...Okay, that was a joke. I bet they won't reveal who the main culprit of the game is until JUST before its release, but I've got a feeling Bowser will still be the last boss, but he definitely won't be the one who kidnaps Peach.

For some reason, I like to think than a alien is inside Princess Roseta.

Mayb it'll b Darth Sidious BUM BUM BUMMMMMMMM!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back