Super Mario Galaxy

I want Bowser Jr.!

I want Bowser Jr. to be killed once and for all... We need the Koopalings back...

Anyways, I'd be quite happy if the boss would be Tatanga, the X-Nauts, the Shroob King (hey, they had to have parents, right?), or some other familiar alien. It would be nice to see a friendly (to some extent) face. :)

I await the return Chuck Norris in the Marioverse...... oh.... his debut.....

Id like to see Bowser as a main villain. Its been a while.

The last time he was REALLY a villain was in Sunshine, which failed to meet my expectations as a Mario game, and he was really just a defacto villain, he wasn't really the MAIN villain. Tatanga seems out of the picture, BTW.

Hk-47 said:

This reminds me that Tails Doll will make a perfect final boss. That's my current theory.

YellowYoshi398 said:
Hk-47 said:

This reminds me that Tails Doll will make a perfect final boss. That's my current theory.

Eating wafflez.

Since isyou think that bob the builder will be the main villain of the next paper mario game,I'll say Bob Teh Builder!!!

YellowYoshi398 said:
Hk-47 said:

Oh ho. Yes, that does make a good theory. Let's see... we could make an entire spin-off fan game about the Tails Doll..

o_O

Anyway, King Shroob is actually starting to sound very plausible... Though also very, very, very old. o_O Perhaps the daughter/son of one of the Shroob Princesses?

Waluigi? o_O

Dreyfus2006 said:
o_O

Anyway, King Shroob is actually starting to sound very plausible... Though also very, very, very old. o_O Perhaps the daughter/son of one of the Shroob Princesses?

Meh, both King Shroob and teh descendantz sound a little too fanon-y and unlikely for me... as do all Shroob-related suggestions for villains.

Drat, I thought I had it that time... *returns to evil lair*

Back