Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Wiggler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Queen Bee

Votes: 21 67.7%

• Total voters
Re: Most useless newcomer in Mario Kart 7

Not enough choices!

I don't really hate any of them. But then again I'm one to not really care too much about a roster for Mario Kart. Because for me, all I need is Luigi and I'd be happy. I don't care if they made one of those hills with eyes as a playable character. As long as for the most part they bring in most of the major characters that were in the early games like Super Mario Kart or Mario Kart 64. I could really care less who else they put in.

I admit stuff like Baby Daisy in Mario Kart Wii kinda gets on my nerves. But it's not like anything is forcing you to play as those characters.

Queen Bee is my least favorite definitely, I've tried playing as her and I just did not like her at all.

I like Lakitu and Wiggler. Metal Mario is meh.

Queen Bee is the most hated, but I don't hate her... I have a neutral stand against her...

Besides Metal Mario, I don't think any of these newcomers are garbage as you say. Wiggler, Shy Guy, Lakitu, and Honey Queen are great additions in my opinion. Metal Mario is a waste of a character slot though.

Yeah, Metal Mario is a waste of a slot. It's just a Mario recolor. They probably just ran out of time to make Waluigi and just tossed in Metal Mario.

It wouldn't have been as much of a bummer to have him in there if he wasn't the last one revealed. I was expecting the last one to be some amazingly cool person and got excited about it, but NVM, IT'S JUST METAL MARIO, WHOOP-DEE-FUCKING-DOO.

Metal Mario is worst. I hate it when they take forms of other characters and then turns them into playable characters. Honey Queen (Queen Bee) gets a close second though.

Lakitu and Wigglier where good newcomers in my opinion.

What should have happened.

Queen Bee- Replaced by Waluigi
Wiggler- Replaced by Birdo
Lakitu- Replaced by Dry Bones
Metal mario- Replaced by Petey Piranha

Hypnotoad said:
Yeah, Metal Mario is a waste of a slot. It's just a Mario recolor. They probably just ran out of time to make Waluigi and just tossed in Metal Mario.

This is very true, yes. I do like Metal Mario as a character, but putting him in over Waluigi or Bowser Jr. or someone is a waste.

New Super Yoshi said:
Lakitu and Wigglier where good newcomers in my opinion.

Per. They're both pretty cool.

Majin Vegeta said:

Yes
Maybe
No
Hell No

Majin Vegeta said:

Yes.
If by Birdo, you mean Bowser Jr., then yes.
If by Dry Bones, you mean Diddy Kong, then yes.
Don't care either way.

Majin Vegeta said:

Agree on Queen Bee
Birdo's alright but I'd rather have Bowser Jr.
I like Lakitu, but I like Dry Bones more.
Sure

I said MM, At least QB is a charcter but Metal Mario is just a wasteful recoulor, my brother went insane when I said he should be replaced by and item.

Majin Vegeta said:
I can see that happening.
Meh, I could go either way
Hell no.
Hell yes. Anything to get Metal Mario out of this game.

I hate Metal Mario.

They could have just took Waluigi's Mario Kart Wii model like they did to the other characters. Yeah, it really does look like they are taken from past Mario Kart games. But, what do we get instead?

A texture hack of Mario that wastes one slot that, me, the person with NO experience in video game making, can create. That's right, just add a shine texture, change Mario's palette to GRAY and voila, NEW CHARACTER FOLKS!!!

Why you guys diss Queen Bee, she's awesome. I love attacking her and she makes funny noises. But Waluigi's better than her, no doubt.

At the moment, I suck too much at 150cc to unlock any of them.

Why Metal Mario? Why Queen Bee? Newcomers they should have put in instead of these clowns:

Hammer Bro.
E. Gadd

viewing result.... Quenn Bee, seriously?
I'm neutral with them all (the problem is th roster itself) but she's the only "true" character of the four (the rest are two species and one "recolor" option), if only one new racer she's still here.

Evil Magikrazy said:
Why Metal Mario? Why Queen Bee? Newcomers they should have put in are Hammer Bro. E. Gadd
? hammerbros is another species, and Gadd is to be determined as player, there are still other characters to be racers in the line.

Dorayaki said:
viewing result.... Quenn Bee, seriously?
I'm neutral with them all (the problem is th roster itself) but she's the only "true" character of the four (the rest are two species and one "recolor" option), if only one new racer she's still here.
The problem is that Queen Bee is a minor character. WAY too minor of a character. At least Rosalina was a major character in the two games she was in.

Dorayaki said:
? hammerbros is another species
Yes, yes they are. Your point is...

Dorayaki said:
and Gadd is to be determined as player, there are still other characters to be racers in the line.
Name two.

^ Sorry, how stupid of me. I misread the title and voted Honey Queen... I thought it meant, which character is hated the most.
The newcomer I hate the most is Metal Mario. A waste of space in the game, Honey Queen however, she is very much unique and she is a female character that is not a princess.

Back