Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Queen Bee

Votes: 21 67.7%

• Total voters
Monkey D. Luffy said:
Baby Luigi said:
Raeg! Raeg! Raeg! Sarcasm!

Inserts stupid remark here that has nothing to do with the conversation

Seriously, what is the point of your post?

Evil Magikrazy said:
The problem is that QueenBee is a minor character. WAY too minor of a character. At least Rosalina was a major character in the two games she was in.
there are still other characters to be racers in the line. Name two.
I mean QueenBee is a better choice among the four, though maybe Lubba is the second represtntive of Galaxy.
maybe the staff want to find another female heavy racer?

most characters have been racers
I think the ones in line are like Dixie and Toadsworth (or Kamek?), then Gadd or Pauline who haven't been playable.

Pandapowah said:
she is very much unique and she is a female character that is not a princess.
a princess (in succession) will eventually become an empress... :P
others like club athlete, school student or pirate would work more in diversity

Dorayaki said:
I think the ones in line are like Dixie and Toadsworth (or Kamek?), then Gadd or Pauline who haven't been playable.
Oh yeah. I forgot about Toadsworth. I don't think Dixie is a good idea. I believe that Diddy is as far as they should go (I wasn't the happiest with Funky Kong in Mario Kart Wii). Kamek is a good idea (I doubt Baby Luigi agrees) since he was supposed to be in the second Mario Kart (the beta element stuff is what made me want Hammer Bro. and E. Gadd).

Evil Magikrazy said:
Dorayaki said:
Kamek is a good idea (I doubt Baby Luigi agrees) since he was supposed to be in the second Mario Kart (the beta element stuff is what made me want Hammer Bro. and E. Gadd).

He's all right only if Baby Luigi makes the cut

Lakitu's a beast! I hated Queen Bee though. They can't add Waluigi, but they can put in an albino queen bee whi hasn't had a playable experience before and who's original size was approximate fifty to seventy times bigger than Mario himself.

Baby Luigi said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
Dorayaki said:
Kamek is a good idea (I doubt Baby Luigi agrees) since he was supposed to be in the second Mario Kart (the beta element stuff is what made me want Hammer Bro. and E. Gadd).

He's all right only if Baby Luigi makes the cut
I meant the actual Baby Luigi, since Kamek has always kidnapping him (then again, Peach and Bowser always kart together, so I guess that he wouldn't mind).

Super Mario the Hedgehog said:
Lakitu's a beast! I hated Queen Bee though. They can't add Waluigi, but they can put in an albino queen bee whi hasn't had a playable experience before and who's original size was approximate fifty to seventy times bigger than Mario himself.

Uhhh, she's not albino. She has normal pigment

I meant the actual Baby Luigi, since Kamek has always kidnapping him (then again, Peach and Bowser always kart together, so I guess that he wouldn't mind).

I know he wouldn't mind. In fact, he's wanting to slam Kamek in the face with a Bob-omb all these years!

Baby Luigi said:

I know he wouldn't mind. In fact, he's wanting to slam Kamek in the face with a Bob-omb all these years!
I can see it now...
Kamek: I'm gonna win! I'm gonna win!
*Baby Luigi hits Kamek with Blue Shell*
Baby Luigi: Dat's fow nineteen ninety tree, Kamek!
*Baby Luigi wins and Kamek sports angry look on face*
Kamek: Toadies! Get him!
*Toadies capture Baby Luigi*

What a poor sport that Kamek is.

Metal Mario is pretty much the least necessary of the bunch, since Nintendo could just implement the Metal Box as an item. That way, any character can be made metallic for a brief period of time.

MnSG said:
Metal Mario is pretty much the least necessary of the bunch, since Nintendo could just implement the Metal Box as an item. That way, any character can be made metallic for a brief period of time.
Your post contradicts your signature.

Baby Luigi said:
Monkey D. Luffy said:
Baby Luigi said:

Having a little fun. I knew you'd do something like this.

If yo wanted Metal Mario gone so bad you can make the next Mario Kart and see if people think its good or not. They obviously had to put a lot of work into the gameplay to make it feel smooth and it shows. The characters were less important than that. And may I say, Metal Mario > Baby Peach/Daisy. Baby Mario & Baby Luigi are fine. The others should stay in Yoshi Island games.

Monkey D. Luffy said:
Baby Luigi said:
Monkey D. Luffy said:
Baby Luigi said:

And may I say, Metal Mario > Baby Peach/Daisy. Baby Mario & Baby Luigi are fine. The others should stay in Yoshi Island games.

Yes you may. 1 Metal guy >>>>> 2 pointless, redundant baby fillers

I'm still fine with Metal Mario though. He's interesting. Can't put my finger on it , but he's just a good choice in my eyes. Maybe it's because I'm sick of seeing obvious newcomers. Or playing as generic characters that are always there.

Well I can't argue with your opinion. Metal Mario hasn't been "playable" since Mario Golf and he's kinda unique in his own way, I have to admit.

Baby Luigi said:
Well I can't argue with your opinion. Metal Mario hasn't been "playable" since Mario Golf and he's kinda unique in his own way, I have to admit.
He was also playable in Dr. Mario 64.

Evil Magikrazy said:
MnSG said:

It's not like I hate him or anything. Metal Mario is an interesting addition, but not really one to keep hold of in the long run.

MnSG said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
MnSG said:

It's not like I hate him or anything. Metal Mario is an interesting addition, but not really one to keep hold of in the long run.
I see. I'm sure he'll be replaced in Mario Kart 8 (or whatever they call the Wii U version, perhaps Mario Kart U).

Evil Magikrazy said:
Baby Luigi said:
He was also playable in Dr. Mario 64.

No he wasn´t. It was just a poewered up form of Dr.Mario used in the final battle against an equally powered up Wario (vampire Wario in his case)

Granted after that you could choose him separately in free play, but it was just Dr.Mario with a power up (just look at his slot in the character select screen), not THE metal mario we know.

Evil Magikrazy said:
MnSG said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
MnSG said:

I see. I'm sure he'll be replaced in Mario Kart 8 (or whatever they call the Wii U version, perhaps Mario Kart U).
Probably that. The only reason it was called Mario Kart 7 was because of the not so lucky 7

Metal Mario.

He's just a metallic Mario and nothing else.

Back