Control the Throne

I revive myself and throw them into a vortex with no escape. And I have the throne.

How does grabbing an unlimited gun let you sit on the throne when I am on it,unless you shoot me me,wich you didn't?

So I am still sitting on the throne.

I throw YoshiMonsta at you, and if I learned one thing from playing Mario and Sonic olympics, its that having a yoshi land on you hurts, BAD

hmmmm.......
while I think YoshiMonsta gets blown away and hits the side of a mountain starting an avalanche, Neptune is squashed and the throne is out in the open
Me again: hmm, how can I get that throne....

wow, you blow everything away, but while you blow I steal the throne and run all the way back to sit it infront of the gladiator match again

I blow up the gladiator match, incinerating everyone and anyone in the blast, except for the throne, of course (which was made by my people, the Wizards). I then take the throne.

I curse at you and then I take the throne and send all of you back in time to when you were 1/2 a year old. And throw babies of the throne.

I use an aging potion, then heal all my Poke'mon, then I heal... oh wait, why did I almost heal everyone else!! ahh!! what was I doing....

*talks with mouthful of food* yes you do, dont be tellin us fibs neptune, you may not have been in it naturally, but you still can be turned into a random baby

oh and thanks for the food

yah well I'm now a hypothetical representation of baby you, it sucks...

uses potion again, becomes Emmit Brown, "GREAT SCOTS!!" uses transformation formula to return to normal. this just isn't my day for not transforming is it...

While yall are busy,I sneak in and nab the throne,I then start running toward the Dark Tower with the throne on my back.

As you are running, I stick out my foot and trip you up. The throne lands first, and you land face first onto the throne, as it slices right through your head, with your brain hanging on the spiky edge of the throne.

I stand there, thinking "HOLY SHIT I DID NOT MEAN FOR THAT TO HAPPEN"

I then fall to the ground and burst into tears

Back