Control the Throne

i distract you all with cute looking puppies, say meow, and get teleported to death

throne get in death

I revive you and it, and then kill you again. I teleport myself to a galaxy far far away, where it is impossible to find, at least for the next 2 years it is invisible.

*finds it 2 years later and stabs yoshimonsta* I then sit on the throne.

I said "the" throne,and "you" was being used as a pronoun,so I am still sitting on the throne.

The 45th Nazgul said:
I said "the" throne,and "you" was being used as a pronoun,so I am still sitting on the throne.
You said "the" throne, but forgot to insert the word "fake". And my friend you is a pronoun. :lol:

Yeah I did say the "the throne" not the fake one,so I am still sitting on the throne.BTW it is impossible to be a pronoun.

Well you did not know it was the fake one, and besides, my friend wasn't actually a pronoun, he was a pronoun in disguise (p.s. I know it is impossible to be a pronoun, I am just toying with you."

Stargatedalek said:
me (pretending to be ceaser) watch the match intently, then send the losers all to get the throne or else I feed them to kyogre

Get out of my chair, I'm the dictator here.

I throw all of you away from the throne, give you all chairs that are very comfortable, and we all giddily watch the gladiator matches.

I get off my chair and throw YoshiMonsta off the throne,I then sit on the throne.

I whack you with a chair and then I take the throne from you while you are K.O.'d when you wake up I give you popcorn and we are all happy and watching the gladiator match.

I find the throne and kill the guy who is sitting it it,I then sit on the throne.

I bet YoshiMonsta life in the secret back alley (three feet from the throne) Poke'mon match, if kyogre loses to groudon, he is the reward...
and groudons hungry

they join forces and turn your insides into a literal tsunami and volcano, then you die and they both eat half of you, and do you know who has teh throne?

Back