Control the Throne

ohh, okay
I'm now rich from all the Ebay money BTW, so the only I'd have the steal the throne is to rip off of someone else online using paypal and then someone stealing it :rolleyes:

I steal the throne and sell it on ebay and then steal it again, and sell it again, and it goes on making me a multimillionmillionaire

your Ebay rep goes down, and people stop buying it...

team-rocket-romney-ryan-pokeman-jpeg.4657

you read the funny pic, meanwhile I steal the throne and "sell" it, then I return it to you and say it was stolen, were now evenly rich

I use kyogre to escape the lake so I dont drown, then use healing spell

I then return to the throne

Wow,that's the iv'e always spelled it,FAIL.

I steal the throne back and sit on it.

I didn't even notice that, lol

I had stored regeneration energy I got back when Gallifrey existed, I regenerate and then put you in a volcano and then go sit on Nazguls head

sine volcanoe doesn't exist I claim copyright on it being the throne, thanks for throwing us all on the throne :D

I revive myself with a 1-up Mushroom.I then lock YoshiMonsta in a cage,I then sit back on the throne.

Except you're not actually sitting on it, cause it's a fake and I have the real one...

I sit on your lap so we're both controling the throne.

I sit on your lap again.

(Don't kick me off! Together, we can rule the throne FOREVER MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I jump onto ypur lap in the cage crushing you into ash. I then encase the throne in my cage and hop off.

The throne wasn't in a cage. :eek:

I put myself back together and destroy you and your cage with a hammer,I then sit on the throne.

I teleport out of the cage and slam the javelin through your heart once more. Then I put your body in a glowing sphere of energy.

Back