Control the Throne

Lol man how did you heal yourself

I pull out a sword and stab Yoshimomsta's stomach,forcing him to spit me out,I dig my way out of the pit and sit on the throne.

I continue to drive,arriving at the Dark Tower,I then start unloading the throne.

I put the throne in the Dark Tower and then I lock the doors and sit on the throne.

After a few days of intense afterlife meditation I have come to the ability to physically grab stuff that aren't dead too. It seems however, that the method of entering a body and lifting it is an upgrade to that, so I push Stargatedalek out of his body again, dishonor his friend Ho-oh so much that it's no longer his friend while inside his body, and take the throne.

A, I wont explain the reason that couldn't have been me since its my new secret weapon against you
B, I don't have the throne

I suck you up in a vacume cleaner

I still have the throne so I evacuate the tower and run towards a castle in the distance carrying the throne.

Right, this is confusing so listen carefully...

I go to my best pal, Pro. E. Gadd, and ask him to create a duplicator. He does so and gives it to me. I take it to the throne, and use it to create a duplicate. I take the duplicate and sneakily swap it with the Real one and then shuffle them, so no one but me knows which throne is real and which is fake.

Yeah, except I'm not a ghost or air. I'm just a random dipshit spirit in the afterlife. And I know it was you Stargatedalek, your Ho-oh only responds to you after all. And 45th Nazgul, that castle exploded with you and the throne in it. It's not actually an event I caused, it's something you yourself caused. After all, you asked for that castle's demolition 3 weeks ago. So either the throne exploded and got destroyed, or it blew up to me. I sell it to Neptune and go live my happy life, away from Stargatedalek's body though. You also exploded euan, because I put dynamite in the real throne and I activated it today. I still sold it though.

euan707 said:
Right, this is confusing so listen carefully...

I go to my best pal, Pro. E. Gadd, and ask him to create a duplicator. He does so and gives it to me. I take it to the throne, and use it to create a duplicate. I take the duplicate and sneakily swap it with the Real one and then shuffle them, so no one but me knows which throne is real and which is fake.

Um..it was clarified in earlier posts on this thread that the throne emits power and cannot be duplicated.

I steal the throne and sit on it.

It may not be duplicated, but I designed a new one, built it, and duplicated it, so there's actually 3 copies.

Yeah but the real throne emits power so you can easilly identify the real throne.

I continue to sit on the throne.

The 45th Nazgul said:
Yeah but the real throne emits power so you can easilly identify the real throne.

I continue to sit on the throne.
Except you aren't really even close to the throne. The castle you were in got exploded, and even if you lived, I already sold the throne to someone else(neptune). Killing me won't do a damn so bye.

euan707 said:
Except that it's not the real throne, I still have the real throne.
And no you don't, Neptune has the real throne, your duplicate exploded.

Back